NFFC Magazine Auction League

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 am

Originally posted by Diesel Inc.:
Greg, you know you can count me in...

Only problem is, I can only do the draft on a Saturday or Sunday....I wouldn't care if it were 6AM EST or 11PM EST, I'd do it, if you guys could swing it on a weekend. In all honesty, these drafts tend to take a long time and a weekend night would be ideal, so noone is up late with work the next day. And if something does go wrong with the site, noone will have to go because it's getting too late.

I'll keep checking the boards. I'm absolutely in if you guys could do it on a Saturday or Sunday. I don't get home weeknights until after 12AM.

Marc If it absolutely has to be the week of June 23rd, I am in the same boat as Diesel.

I actually can't do anything until 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST on Saturday, or that Sunday (6/28).

Don't expect anything to change, but if you are taking requests, that is my itinerary (going on a family vacation from 6/22 - 6/27).

Like Diesel, would love to do it, but that week won't work for me. :(

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 am

We'll definitely be hosting it the week of June 23rd because of our magazine deadline. We'll finalize all of this next week once we check out the ESPN auction site and get together with everyone. I understand if everyone's schedule doesn't work out for this and it's too bad, but the other magazine leagues are fluid and we'll find 14 good players again for this one. Tom and I are definitely participating in the auction league.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 am

Week of 23rd works for me. FYI.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 am

The week of the 23rd should be good for me and I would be happy to take another shot at this group.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

hammer

Post by hammer » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 am

This was a great time...

IN

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 am

Remember, if you HAVE to do it on a weeknight, I can do it. We just have to start at 1AM...lol EST...
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm in. Did you really need me to say it!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:50 am

Greg....if everyone is game can we make this a Fathers Day Draft...say 7PM or so?

I can't think of a better gift than to draft. If we do it in the early evening we can still spend the day with the kids and finish up early enough to not feel it the next day.

Another thing this would do is keep Billy and Diesel in the league which would be awesome since this is our 3rd year with most of the same group.

What do you think?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Greg....if everyone is game can we make this a Fathers Day Draft...say 7PM or so?

I can't think of a better gift than to draft. If we do it in the early evening we can still spend the day with the kids and finish up early enough to not feel it the next day.

Another thing this would do is keep Billy and Diesel in the league which would be awesome since this is our 3rd year with most of the same group.

What do you think? I just checked with ESPN.com and the auction software will go live next week. So the earliest we can do this is next week or the week of the 29th. Should we try to do this on Thursday night, June 25th? Say 6 or 7 EST? That would still allow us to get the results in the second magazine.

If you can do it, post your name here and we'll see if we can get 14 for this:

1. Greg Ambrosius
2. Tom Kessenich
3. Matthew Bayley
4. Jeff Clampitt
5. Patrick Welsh
6. Pete Suni
7. Mark Moyer
8. Russ Steele
9. Don Thompson

[ June 17, 2009, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

hammer

Post by hammer » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:07 am

IN