2008 1st Round ADP

RiFF

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by RiFF » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:15 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Does Witten jump past Gates as the 1st TE off the board in 2008?

Does R.Brown get 1st round consideration if he has a full recovery...followed by a good camp and pre-season?

M.Lynch will go ahead of Gore.

Agree with Billy somewhat on Wayne.....I think he goes 1st round in at least 1/2 the drafts but not sure that makes his ADP top 14...it'll be close though.

Jules and I already know the top rookie RB next season....but it's a secret. :D

Where does Hasselbeck rank (ADP) in 2008?

How high does B.Marshall jump?

I'm glad we've got these things to pacify us as the off season begins. Now if I can just come up with something for next week. :D I believe Gates will still be the 1st TE taken, but won't have as high an ADP as the last couple years. I wouldn't be surprised to see Winslow taken before Witten.

With the Miami situation it seems, at least at this point, that Brown won'tbe a 1st rounder. I agree that if everything "falls right" its possible he might fall into the end of the 1st round.

Don't see Lynch in front of Gore..

Agree Wayne will be drafted by some in round 1. But not enough to give him a 1st round ADP

Hasselbeck will go late 4th to late 5th..

Marshall will be late 3rd early 4th...where Driver,Burress, Evans went this year.

RiFF

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by RiFF » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:48 am

Wayne, I agree MBIII is a 1st rounder if JJ is gone. I'd guess around 9-11 instead of 7. Still can't see Turner getting into round 1.
Don't see Graham or Lewis getting an round 2 ADP. If Taylor is back I can't see MJD in round 2, but I couldn't see it this year and he was; so maybe he'll be there again next year.

Coltsfan

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:02 am

I believe Lewis was 5th in scoring at RB this year and Graham was top 10 without even playing the first couple of weeks. I wouldn't want Lewis in the 2nd but I think some people will take him there. I believe this year was a fluke and he'll be back to normal next year. Graham could easily go 3rd and if so I would be interested in taking him. Top 10 RB in the 3rd with upside would be a nice situation.

MJD was still about 10th in scoring this year at RB and fragile freddie is becoming more durable the older he gets. I hear his grandson is enrolling at Florida State this year.

When do the mocks start???
:D

Wayne

RI WORKHORSE

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:05 am

Good list, For me If San Fran doesn't add something in the offseason, Im staying away from gore. The guy is a beast But the teams brings him down. Shaun Hill Looked good But I don't think he can save the 49ers.

Gore is a second rounder maybe even 3rd for me.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RiFF

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by RiFF » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:49 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Good list, For me If San Fran doesn't add something in the offseason, Im staying away from gore. The guy is a beast But the teams brings him down. Shaun Hill Looked good But I don't think he can save the 49ers.

Gore is a second rounder maybe even 3rd for me. I agree, I believe Gore might have been a disappointment from an expectation perspective, but didn't he still end up in the top 10 RB's; and that was with missing a game or two. I didn't have him in any leagues this year because he was a bit over rated, so I didn't follow him closely, but I thought he still did reasonably well. Based on your comments I guess you believe he will regress even further next year.

By the way Johnny, congratulations on a 2nd win in the SS28DC.

BillyWaz

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...here's a few early SNAKEmusing on this topic...

1) Brandon Marshall will be overhyped as Javon Walker will make a full recovery and return to prominence as a WR1 for the Broncs...
Geez Snake, haven't you learned from your mistakes???? :confused:

Eddiejag

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:52 pm

Nobody mentioned Maroney, he's looked great the last few week's.I still think he will be a 2nd round pick , or at least in the 3rd round.
I also like E Graham , he should be the number 1 back next year, he scored 6 weeks in a row at one time and would have been 7 week's if they didnt take him out of the 1st quarter . With caddy back maybe people will forget Earnest.
MB111 will even get better next year when jj leaves.More carries means more yards and td's.
Its a long way away, back to my baseball mag.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Diesel

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by Diesel » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:01 pm

I'm in the minority here, but I think the Vikes hold on to Chester and A. Peterson's true value will be very similar to M.Jones-Drew's ADP, coming into this season. As I said, I'm in the minority here, but why fix what ain't broken? Taylor stays and Peterson will be the best "#2RB" in fantasy football. My 2 cents.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

RiFF

2008 1st Round ADP

Post by RiFF » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Nobody mentioned Maroney, he's looked great the last few week's.I still think he will be a 2nd round pick , or at least in the 3rd round.
I also like E Graham , he should be the number 1 back next year, he scored 6 weeks in a row at one time and would have been 7 week's if they didnt take him out of the 1st quarter . With caddy back maybe people will forget Earnest.
MB111 will even get better next year when jj leaves.More carries means more yards and td's.
Its a long way away, back to my baseball mag. I agree that Maroney will probably be a 2nd rounder. He would be one of my replacements for either Graham or Lewis on Wayne's 2nd round list.
The reason I liked Caddy so much this year and drafted him in WAY to many leagues was Tampa Bay's "cupcake" schedule. Well, when both he and Pittman got injured, Graham was the recepient of that schedule. The only teams that presented any defensive challenge were Indy, Tenn. and Jax. In those 3 games, Graham scored a total of 19.4 fantasy points; or about 6.5 pts/game. He feasted on the likes of Atl., Az.,N.O.,Hos., Det. Next year, assuming he still has the starting gig, Tampa Bay will most likely be facing a more formidable schedule because of its success this year. Graham's stats will fall with a big thud. But its certainly possible most will simply overlook that and just comsider 2007 stats. If the "experts" push him, I suppose he could be a 2nd rounder. I hope so.