I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:13 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom -

Would it be hard to develop the Stats software to improve a few important things -

1) Being able to go from league to league to see real time in game scoring. (instead of only being able to see your current league)

2) Having the top overall 364 list update in real time.

Those two would be a huge move towards advancement We can certainly talk to STATS about things like this. I don't know how easy or difficult it would be. This type of programming is way outside my area of expertise. :D
[/QUOTE]Tom,

Is it possible that you can spearhead a NFFC technology content panel of myself and maybe 2 other people who are in NFFC whereas we can come up with the ideas and take suggestions from others to improve the data aspect of NFFC.

Furthermore, maybe we can even have a Conference call together with STATS so these ideas can be implemented in a very short time frame.
[/QUOTE]Just don't go all in! :D
Great idea. Now who would be the other two guys?
Billywaz and KOQ??

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:14 am

Ok...so its Wayne & myself....

Maybe I will start a new thread that describes the purpose of this as well as gather ideas from other NFFC players.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 am

tom: john clayton just said on NFL Live that D.Ward is questionable and would miss the Eagles game this week with R.Droughns starting. How much of an $800 FAAB budget would you spend on Droughns?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:18 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
tom: john clayton just said on NFL Live that D.Ward is questionable and would miss the Eagles game this week with R.Droughns starting. How much of an $800 FAAB budget would you spend on Droughns? Is that true? I saw where Jacobs basically ruled himself out. If true, Droughns will likely be a very popular guy on FAAB. Guess it's a good thing we moved back the deadline, huh?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:19 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
tom: john clayton just said on NFL Live that D.Ward is questionable and would miss the Eagles game this week with R.Droughns starting. How much of an $800 FAAB budget would you spend on Droughns? I would go with 499, but thats just me.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
tom: john clayton just said on NFL Live that D.Ward is questionable and would miss the Eagles game this week with R.Droughns starting. How much of an $800 FAAB budget would you spend on Droughns? Is that true? I saw where Jacobs basically ruled himself out. If true, Droughns will likely be a very popular guy on FAAB. Guess it's a good thing we moved back the deadline, huh? [/QUOTE]ABSOLUTELY!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:22 am

According to New York Giants HC Tom Coughlin, RB Brandon Jacobs "did everything" in practice today. Coughlin said Jacobs would "stay questionable", and that in all likelihood it will come down to a decision on Sunday morning as to whether he will play. Coughlin reiterated that even if Jacobs could go, he would split split carries with Derrick Ward. As for Ward, Coughlin said he was "...sore today again. We worked him yesterday and he was sore today. I expect he will be (able to play), but we didn't work him today."
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:26 am

Jacobs said after practice he didn't think he was ready for this week but would be next week. I haven't seen anything about Ward not playing but thanks Gekko.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:35 am

This comes down to what do you think is true...actions...or words?

Coachspeak is Ward is sore and recovering.

Action is Jacobs practiced, Ward did not.

Was Ward held out to recover more...knowing he'll be the man after seeing Jacobs wasn't quite ready?

Is this all a bluff, and Jacobs WILL play?

Time to consult the GUT!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 am

In reality...is there ANY LOGICAL MOTIVATION for a player or coach to tell the truth re: injuries and starters?

From a competition standpoint...NO.

I'd go with actions over words.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver