What is up with the people on this site?

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:40 am

Originally posted by renman:

For me, the laughter is similar to that I get when watching my friends elderly blind pet walk into furniture. I laugh, but feel sorry for what I am laughing at and feel bad about it...lol

... Renman? Please tell me you weren't serious about this example. Laughing at the misfortunes of others (even if it is a dog) is in no way, shape or form acceptable.

Sorry, but this struck a nerve! Viva la critters!!!
@RedRyder

renman

Post by renman » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:40 am

gekko,

I am not a member of the frat. If I were, I would passively accept how you guys behave here. The "frat" I refer to (Greg called it a posse) are the group of guys who come to this board mainly to bring a hostile tone to the discussion.

I am more than happy to talk about football gekko, bring something up.

renman

Post by renman » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:44 am

RedRyder,

I was making an analogy to the sad behavior displayed by some here on this board. I actually do not have a friend with a blind pet and as an animal lover, I would likely feel bad and make an effort to move the furniture before the pet-chair collision. I just wish we saw way less petty hostile behavior on this board. But when I do see it, it deserves to be laughed at.

ps. What are the chances Gekko would have done the following had I not said he would first... Take the sentence "I do not have a friend with a blind pet" and cut off the "blind pet" part to imply I said I do not have a friend...lol

So primitive.

[ December 15, 2006, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: renman ]

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:00 am

Ren - you're a mess. Lying about animals being hurt!! Real class act you are. How about you stick to posting football content and stop with posting lies? Everyone here will appreciate it. You can post lies on your local momma MB site. Thank you
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:08 am

RedRyder,

I was kin to the sad behavior on this board. I actually do have a friend with a blind pet and as a lover, I would likely make an effort to move the furniture before the pet. I just wish we saw petty hostile behavior on this board.

Gekko would cut off a friend So primitive. Sorry, Ren...I just couldn't resist. ;)
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:16 am

RedRyder - I'm rooting for you now also.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:24 am

Wrenman - you have a knack for making friends. ;)
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:27 am

Q,

You are right. Once the silly personal threats start the threads get locked up. Renman ... you really are an idiot.

Why would I threaten you. I wouldn't waist my time and effort to even talk to you. Please get over yourself. It's not all about you ...seriously. And ... quit chasing me around the message boards ... it makes you look needy

Thanks in advance.
Hakuna Matata!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:57 am

This might be the dumbest thread ever.