Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Wow! :eek: It's only July 26th...maybe a 4th Super is possible, especially if some players want to play in more than one Super. :D You're reading my mind, Paul!

(about the more than one Super ;) )

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Wow! :eek: It's only July 26th...maybe a 4th Super is possible, especially if some players want to play in more than one Super. :D You're reading my mind, Paul!

(about the more than one Super ;) )
[/QUOTE]I'd rather read your mind on sleeper picks!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 am

Okay, we have another owner who wants to jump into the Super League, but he prefers drafting on Sunday afternoon over Monday night. Let's add him to the weekend list and see if we can still make this work. If my math is right we have 39 owners who want to compete right now in the Super League on Sunday and Monday, so let's see if we can mix and match these two draft dates to make this work.

Thanks to Christopher Cosley of Rolling Meadows, Illinois for jumping in. Thanks man and hopefully we can make this work.

Monday, Sept. 6
Las Vegas Bellagio/Online
1. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
4. Joshua Egal, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
6. Stephen Lucinski, St. Louis, Missouri
7. Joe Miller, Conway, Arkansas
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
9. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (prefers Sunday Super)
Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)
Christopher Cosley, Rolling Meadows, Illinois (prefers Sunday Super)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

The good news today is that we've had a couple of owners who are signed up for the Sunday, Sept. 5th Super say that they can easily switch to the Monday Super if needed. So as long as we get to 42 signups I think we're going to be able to accommodate everyone. The key is getting 3 more owners and then we'll be fine and we already have inquiries from a few folks. So I think we're going to be okay here. Thanks to those owners who reached out to me last night to possibly make the switch.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 am

Also a note for the Super League participants: We will stick to the same deadline as the Ultimate and Diamond leagues and set your KDS deadline for Monday, Aug. 16th at noon ET. That will allow you enough time to see training camp news and get your KDS exactly the way you want it. We will pick the draft spots and announce the leagues online later that week and give you 2+ weeks to prepare for those draft spots. Everyone must be paid in full before we do this, however.

Please send check or money order payable to Fanball.com at:

Fanball.com
c/o Tarra Henry, NFFC
700 Goddard Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63305

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Okay, we officially have 41 owners who want to compete in the NFFC Super League on Labor Day weekend and I think we have two more owners who also want that last spot. I'm confident we have 42 owners now to fill three leagues. Now I just need to mix and match to make Sunday and Monday perfectly full.

Jason Kott and Travis Minaker of Edmonton, Alberta are both joining the NFFC for the first time and jumping right into the Monday, Sept. 6th Super League with separate teams. They will be in Las Vegas with me, so this should be a lot of fun. We have at least two owners who have agreed to move from Sunday to Monday, so I think this is starting to work well. But the last 13 names on the Super list right now are as follows with one more spot to finalize tomorrow:

Monday, Sept. 6
Las Vegas Bellagio/Online
1. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
4. Joshua Egal, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (prefers Sunday Super in LV)
6. Stephen Lucinski, St. Louis, Missouri
7. Joe Miller, Conway, Arkansas
8. Jeff Weeks, Eaton Rapids, Michigan
9. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (prefers Sunday Super)
10. Travis Minaker, Edmonton, Alberta
11. Jason Kotts, Edmonton, Alberta
12. Jonathan Lueth (wants to do Sunday Super)
13. Christopher Cosley, Rolling Meadows, Illinois (prefers Sunday Super)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Okay, I kept the headline as 1 spot left, but I'm positive the third league is filled. I just have to confirm with the owner who is coming to Las Vegas and wanted this spot last week. He's joining the Classic and Super, but I need to confirm this for sure.

Two more owners also want in. Dare I say a fourth SUPER LEAGUE?? Sheesh. Good job all and I'll post more info tomorrow but don't be mad at me if we can't squeeze you in. Maybe there's still another way to do this. Stay tuned.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Greg...it's still only July. I have no doubt that another Super would fill if you pushed it, especially if you staggered the start times so that more owners could swing multiple drafts.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Greg, if you offered another Super, what date & time would be offered?

Glenn

moyer1313

Post by moyer1313 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, I kept the headline as 1 spot left, but I'm positive the third league is filled. I just have to confirm with the owner who is coming to Las Vegas and wanted this spot last week. He's joining the Classic and Super, but I need to confirm this for sure.

Two more owners also want in. Dare I say a fourth SUPER LEAGUE?? Sheesh. Good job all and I'll post more info tomorrow but don't be mad at me if we can't squeeze you in. Maybe there's still another way to do this. Stay tuned. Of course we can do a 4th Super League! :D

The only question is whether to have it Sunday night or to have one Monday morning and another Monday afternoon.

I'm in for the 4th Super League, if the scheduling can be worked out.

Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95