NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:45 am

Originally posted by David Kennedy:
hey dave kennedy here. Im willing to move from thursdays $250 league to tuesdays. go ahead and do it and let me know. Sincerely the draft 2004 champion of buffalo and winner of 10 grand. its gonna be sweet taking your $. Thanks David. That gives us 9 on Tuesday and five spots left. We'll fill this up and pick the spots on Monday at the latest. Thanks again and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:59 am

Okay, we've filled up the $500 league on Wednesday, Aug. 24th. I just need to finalize something before announcing that final owner as we have two interested in that last spot. Hang tight there and we'll get pick the draft spots for that one announced soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:41 am

John Crane has joined the $250 Tuesday Satellite League to bring us up to 10 owners for that one. Four more spots and we'll pick the draft slots. Thanks John and good luck.

Rick Gromek has also signed up for the $100 Wednesday Satellite League, bringing our total for that one to 11 owners. Three spots left for that one and we'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Rick and we'll see you on Wednesday in the draft room.

mgk2004

Post by mgk2004 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:24 am

Greg,

I just signed up for the $250 Tuesday satellite. I also sent you an e-mail with a question I didn't want to clutter the boards with. I'm a rookie to the NFFC (so may be just a "contributor" this year), but am looking forward to the experience! Thanks ...

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:32 am

Originally posted by mgk2004:
Greg,

I just signed up for the $250 Tuesday satellite. I also sent you an e-mail with a question I didn't want to clutter the boards with. I'm a rookie to the NFFC (so may be just a "contributor" this year), but am looking forward to the experience! Thanks ... Any chance you'll be drafting in New York for the main event? We'd LOVE to have you ;)

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:40 am

Greg,

I just signed up for the $250 Tuesday satellite. I also sent you an e-mail with a question I didn't want to clutter the boards with. I'm a rookie to the NFFC (so may be just a "contributor" this year), but am looking forward to the experience! Thanks ... Being a newbie, I would strongly suggest doing a few satellites so you are ready to go by Sept. 3 for the main event...There are about 4 spots left for a $100 NFFC satellite on Wednesday @ 8PM...
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:09 pm

Fellow Cheesehead Mike Konemann has joined the NFFC for the first time by signing up for our $250 Tuesday Satellite League, becoming our 11th team for that one. Three more spots to fill and then we'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Mike and I hope to see you in future events as well.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:10 pm

Greg,

I just signed up for the $250 Tuesday satellite. I also sent you an e-mail with a question I didn't want to clutter the boards with. I'm a rookie to the NFFC (so may be just a "contributor" this year), but am looking forward to the experience! Thanks ... Sorry for the delayed response, but the lawn was beckoning to be cut. Glad to have a fellow Cheesehead on board and you'll get an invitation to the draft on Monday once we pick the draft slots for that league. Come join us for the live draft in two weeks, too! ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:00 am

Ken Norred becomes our 12th owner in the $250 Tuesday Satellite League, leaving us with just two open spots for that one. C'mon, let's get two more signups for that league and I'll immediately pick the draft slots. Thanks Ken and best of luck in this Satellite League.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:26 am

Okay, James Tracy has officially closed out the $500 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 24th (sorry about that Eddie). James is all set to go and ready for the draft picks to be announced. I'll try to do that this afternoon. Thanks everyone and we should have some fun on Wednesday night.