AFFL and Question to the NFFC

LFW

Post by LFW » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Sportsbettingman- we just have to raise our games as much above the minimum skill level as possible then. One reason I think many here like the 14 team format is there isn't quite as much easily accessable advice towards 14 team leagues as there is regarding 12 team leagues. Any tweaks away from what majority of sites are coaching up your opponents benefits those that can think it out themselves. I like games where there isn't a lot of help at every expert site available to coach up the masses...After you cut off their umbilical cord it's easier weed out the weak!
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

LFW

Post by LFW » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks for the One Star Snake.
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

LFW

Post by LFW » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Lightning Fast Whip:
Thanks for the One Star Snake. ...huh?...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Guess it wasn't you then...I just noticed I got my first rating star...thought you might have been my new friend. :confused:

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 am

Mr. WHIPple, I gave you a 5 Star rating! Enjoy!!!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:40 am

WOW, Site back up.

Neil's post

Sorry the boards took so long to come up. I was modifying some board features, and screwed something up. I had to have one of my guys look at it, and it took him a little while to get to it.

Nothing about.
1. Finding an investor?
2. About paying any body?
3. Or any news about what is going on?

Anyone hear anything from Neil at all?
Besides email Billywaz posted?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:01 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Nothing about.
1. Finding an investor?
2. About paying any body?
3. Or any news about what is going on?

Anyone hear anything from Neil at all?
Besides email Billywaz posted? That was a "generic" e-mail I received Raiders.

I know he has contacted the "big money winners", and since I only won a little over $1K, I guess I am not important enough to get a "personal" phone call. :(

The ironic thing is the guy who raised the biggest fuss and threatened legal action DID receive his payment.....

$150! :eek:

I said I would give him until March. After that, I might have to give Mr. Wickham a call. ;)