POST YOUR ROSTERS HERE!!!!!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:16 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
After analyzing and assesing the rosters here, I see some great rosters, good rosters and a handful of mediocres ones. BTW, Incredible Hulking Us...great job once again. I am happy not to be in your division this year.

The 2006 draft was difficult for numerous reasons -

1) The amount of RBBC's that exist with no clear cut #1

2) Several coaching changes that totally change the offensive outlook and gameplans of teams

3) Higher than avergae player movement in the NFL
============================

As I mentioned there are tons of questions that need ot be answered. It may take 3-5 weeks for anybody to get a clearer picture for this season.

For example -

A) How deadly will the big 3 RB's (LJ, SA, LT2) be this year? Are the teams who have these players going to have an huge advantage over the rest of us?

B) Which RB's that were taken top 20ish emerge as a superstar and outperform any of the Big 3? Maybe Ronnie Brown, SJAX, Caddy, Willie Parker....we know Rudi Johnson is a fixture for his above average stats.

C) There are RB's who have great upside but are unproven - K. Jones, C. Taylor, Jul. Jones, Bell Boys in Denver...which will emerge

D) The rookie class : R. Bush, Addai, Lendale White, Denangelo Williams, Marooney, Lundy... who will step up like Ronnie Brown and Caddy of 2005?

E) The brokeback mountain RB's who were once studs - J. Lewis, A. Green, F. Taylor, C Dillon....will they emerge this year to carry some of the RB2 RB3 load of the NFFC teams who stacked up on some of the elite WR's ?

F) The dinosaur WR's....guys in there 30's who, for the most part, outperform there ADP's - J. Horn, Galloway, I. Bruce , Kennison, Rod Smith , Terry Glenn , E. Moulds, M Muhammed, K McCardell, A Toomer

G)The Up and Comers - R. Wayne, R. Williams, M. Jones, B Watson, M Clayton, Braylon Edwards, A Bryant, etc. Can they be the changing of the guard at their respective positions ?

H) Owens & Moss... will they play to their elite potential for a FULL season ?

I) QB class was pretty deep this year, obviously it will play out alot different then we can expect....also, will Manning throw 40+ TD's to substantiate him as an early pick

J) Last but not least...INJURIES! Any NFFC team who sustains a major loss this...you can call your tax advisor and ask if the season can be deducted off your 1040 as a capital loss !

Thats my spin on this year....who ever answered these questions the best will be the top dog in 2006....and ofcourse, dont forget the luck aspect of fantasy football....with that being said -

Good luck to everyone! :D Edelman, looks like the writing was on the wall :D

good luck in the quest for the 100 gizzos

:cool:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:07 pm

How funny, I was thinking of this post earlier today. I couldn't remember who identified Incredible Hulking Us as a good team back in September, but here it is!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:09 pm

Also impressive -- for the first time in a long time, the 1st and 2nd places in the Lifetime Standings are occupied by someone other than myself and Route Collectors.

C'mon, Jeff -- get that spot back in Week 16! :D

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:11 am

Thanks guys hopefully we can hold onto the lead for 1 more week it's going to go down to the final play, and with all the injury news picking the right players this week is going to be tough. Good Luck to everyone else as well.