Snake Classic

kapefear

Snake Classic

Post by kapefear » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:53 am

Hey guys 1st of all MERRY XMAS,I messed up and wanted to PM Snake just to RATTLE his cage...I was granted a shot to HELP Wayne and guide this team...It was a GREAT team on paper,that took the hit fron Brady and Colsten form the injury front.The emergence of Cassell and Pierre Thomas, plus the Resurgence of Colsten down the stretch just added to a AGREAT DRAFTED team that I enjoyed to be a part of and very fortunate to play against the VERY best in not just the NFFC,but in the land....Snak you gave me my first arss whipping in the NFFC, I still remember that PINK bandanna in NYC and your love for JULIUS JONES.I no I don't always see eye to eye with you,but you know what your doing and wish you the best next year. P.S. Dont be afraid to comeback to the big city of NYC,I'll be waiting for you with OPEN arms.....

Nutty Scrat

Snake Classic

Post by Nutty Scrat » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Congrats to all of the winners in this year's Snake Classic! Job well done!

Thanks to Glenn for allowing the Nutty Scrats to bring their dead money to the league this year! Hopefully I'll be invited back next year to make another donation! LOL

Thanks again!
Ed

BLACKHAND

Snake Classic

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

count me in snake.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Glenneration X

Snake Classic

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm

115 page thread? That got my attention.

I read through the first ten or so pages and my wife asked me why I was laughing so hard. Some great, great stuff. I don't remember trash talking like that on these boards last year.

Good job and good luck to all those in this league.

Glenn