scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

DonnyG.

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by DonnyG. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm sorry but I don't quite get it. Are y'all speaking with lisps on purpose? :?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

BillyWaz wrote:
DonnyG. wrote:1 - Keep in mind YOU wrote "waste my time". ;) 8-)
2- Yes - it's a hometown 18 team league with 20 player rosters. :mrgreen:
And so it begins.......

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :(

Back on topic....

Olsen, Holmes, or Barden?......1 PPR - Both Olsen and Holmes had huge target numbers last week. With that said it's tough to get excited about Holmes vs. 49ers. It's between Olsen and Barden. Both games project to be high scoring. I think Carolina will look to slow down the Falcons offense by running the ball and limit how many times they get the ball. Falcons are tough against TE's. Eagles have the corners to match up well with Barden, but if the Barden from last week comes to play then they will have a hard time shutting him down. I think i would roll with Barden, but it's close.

Thanks!
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

ArmyofDead

Post by ArmyofDead » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

Have some decisions to make on my flex...and might need to change my lineup incase Bowe can't play...

At Flex should I go with RB A.Brown, RB F.Jackson, RB P.Thomas, WR B.LaFell

LaFell would have to be moved to a WR slot incase Bowe can't play this week.

My thoughts on F.Jackson: he won't get a full load of work, it is reported he will wear a brace, this is his first game back, and he plays a decent run defense.. doesn't look promising for a good fantasy day.

P.Thomas has been a decent PPR RB, has averaged nearly 11 fantasy points per game so far.

WR B.LaFell has looked good, but Newton's issues have me concerned..

RB A.Brown has looked great the past two weeks, and I am leaning toward him as I think Bradshaw might struggle a little in his return.

What are your thoughts?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 am

ArmyofDead wrote:Have some decisions to make on my flex...and might need to change my lineup incase Bowe can't play...

At Flex should I go with RB A.Brown, RB F.Jackson, RB P.Thomas, WR B.LaFell - OK, depends what you need in your match up. If you need the Home run then go with Lafell, but he also could get shut out. If I'm playing it straight up and not looking at my opponents lineup then I would go with F-Jax. He has a good history vs. the Patriots. Plus you need to have Lafell ready to slide into the WR spot if Bowe can't go

LaFell would have to be moved to a WR slot incase Bowe can't play this week.

My thoughts on F.Jackson: he won't get a full load of work, it is reported he will wear a brace, this is his first game back, and he plays a decent run defense.. doesn't look promising for a good fantasy day.

P.Thomas has been a decent PPR RB, has averaged nearly 11 fantasy points per game so far.

WR B.LaFell has looked good, but Newton's issues have me concerned..

RB A.Brown has looked great the past two weeks, and I am leaning toward him as I think Bradshaw might struggle a little in his return.

What are your thoughts?

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 am

Hey Nelson thanks once again for the advice this week.

Nate Washington, Jerome Simpson, or Antonio Gates at flex (1 ppr)?

Also Michael Bush or Jaquizz Rodgers @ rb? Do you think Forte will play....

Thanks!
Bauler Shot Caller

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 am

da bears wrote:Hey Nelson thanks once again for the advice this week.

Nate Washington, Jerome Simpson, or Antonio Gates at flex (1 ppr)? - Gates (Nasty Nate will be matched up against Joseph and although I do like Simpson I think Gates is plenty good to wait and see how Simpson is used this week)

Also Michael Bush or Jaquizz Rodgers @ rb? Do you think Forte will play.... - I think you would have to be certain that Forte is not playing in order to wait on Bush. The match up is not very good for him anyway and it projects as a low scoring game. I feel like there is a shot that Forte plays and while Bush could always get a cheap TD I would roll with Rodgers based on how Atlanta used him last week. Which is how many were projecting he would get used all along.

Thanks!

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm

nffc flex dilemma k britt who is questionable and might draw houstons shut down corner joseph if he plays,r cobb who has only touched the football 13 times all year after the good game week 1 and shaun draughn who has 24 touches ytd also makes an interesting flex option this week with hillis doubtful and bowe,mccluster questionable.the chiefs are averaging 34 rushes a game and 39 passes.i think i am in the midst of a statistical overload blackout and may need help quickly while im still conscious....

boli34

Post by boli34 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm in a situation with injuries so....

Daniel Thomas, Witten, or Randy Moss as my flex?

Hakeem Nicks (if he plays and I'd have to gamble since it's the sunday night game), Spiller (If he plays), Kevin Smith, Alshon Jeffery, or Jeremy Kearly?

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Hey Nelson
Thanks for help last week
14 teamer Ben on Bye Cassell or Locker garbage points?
RB 2 disgusting as it is due to injuries Brinkley Gerhart or DJ Ware looking for 7-10 at best Opinion on Hixon this week regardless of Barden Hixon sleeper? Figures DHB is gone Hopefully comes back after bye week and T Smith will be top 5 wr if not better
Thanks Saugerties
Marty

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:03 pm

thelunger wrote:nffc flex dilemma k britt who is questionable and might draw houstons shut down corner joseph if he plays,r cobb who has only touched the football 13 times all year after the good game week 1 and shaun draughn who has 24 touches ytd also makes an interesting flex option this week with hillis doubtful and bowe,mccluster questionable.the chiefs are averaging 34 rushes a game and 39 passes.i think i am in the midst of a statistical overload blackout and may need help quickly while im still conscious.... - Draughn is the call here. Britt might not play and if he does he won't be 100%. Like you said he will also be facing a tough secondary from the Texans. Cobb is not playable at this point. Benson is seeing the passing down work that Cobb saw first week and in week 3 he only played 9 snaps