NFFC Names 7 Owners To Hall Of Fame

Tom Kessenich

Re: NFFC Names 7 Owners To Hall Of Fame

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:58 am

We'll continue showcasing our Hall of Famers on our Sirius show tonight by welcoming Derek Anderson to the STATS Fantasy Advantage. Lumpy will come on to talk about all the impressive achievements he and Kyle have accomplished in a wide variety of formats over the years. It's going to be a lot of fun. So tune in TONIGHT at 10 pm ET to hear the show.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Props to Jules McLean for a from the heart THANK YOU to the NFFC and all of the players at Las Vegas on Saturday when we presented her with her plaque. I think it hit home that she was in the NFFC Hall of Fame when she saw the plaque that said JULES McLEAN, NFFC Hall of Fame Inaugural Class 2014. I know she didn't want to speak, but she said all the right things and we could see the pride in this honor. Kudos to Jules, who has won 5 Classic league titles in 9 seasons. Amazing record.

It looks like the other Hall of Famers also liked their plaques. Enjoy all, you earned it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Props to Jules McLean for a from the heart THANK YOU to the NFFC and all of the players at Las Vegas on Saturday when we presented her with her plaque. I think it hit home that she was in the NFFC Hall of Fame when she saw the plaque that said JULES McLEAN, NFFC Hall of Fame Inaugural Class 2014. I know she didn't want to speak, but she said all the right things and we could see the pride in this honor. Kudos to Jules, who has won 5 Classic league titles in 9 seasons. Amazing record.

It looks like the other Hall of Famers also liked their plaques. Enjoy all, you earned it.
The plaque was very unexpected...great touch and the NFFC is a class act! Thank you again Greg and Tom! And thank you to the folks who offered their congrats on the boards and in person.
@RedRyder