2007 NFFC Signup List

weber7777

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by weber7777 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 pm

it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work?
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

BillyWaz

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Weber,

They just want your commitment now, and will run your card on August 1.

Now if your card is bad or anything, they send Rocky out to "go to work on you!"

Landsverk..... not Balboa!

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Originally posted by weber:
it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work? We don't do any down deposits or anything goofy like that. We trust you and you trust us, that's how it works here. So feel free to sign up now to secure a spot in any of the events and we'll swipe your card on Aug. 1 or you can send in another form of payment before then. If something drastic came up between now and Aug. 1 and you had to back out, we'll fill your spot. It's a good way of dealing with customers and we don't need the money sitting around our bank account. You guys keep it until we need it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TURBOUGH

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by TURBOUGH » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:31 pm

Greg,

Add me to Tampa if you would please.

Thanks

bald is beautiful

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by bald is beautiful » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:47 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work? We don't do any down deposits or anything goofy like that. We trust you and you trust us, that's how it works here. [/QUOTE]Greg: Another example of how you are - far and away - "THE MAN" when it comes to customer service in high-stakes fantasy leagues. Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:09 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work? We don't do any down deposits or anything goofy like that. We trust you and you trust us, that's how it works here. [/QUOTE]Greg: Another example of how you are - far and away - "THE MAN" when it comes to customer service in high-stakes fantasy leagues. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]Jack, this is an easy call. Someday my butt is going to be on the other side of this contest and I'll be competing AGAINST you guys. I plan on setting this thing up as if I were playing and how would I like the rules, payments, prizes paid out, scoring, etc. set up if I were actually playing. So if I'm going to sign up for the NFFC, I'd appreciate it if the contest operator doesn't need to make 12 months of interest off my money in the meantime!! :D

We're in this together. So let's do what's right for each other.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Dabigu

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Dabigu » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:55 am

Greg, please add me to the main even in Chicago and also to the $650 auction in Chicago, thanks
Some Assembly Required

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:45 am

Originally posted by Dabigu:
Greg, please add me to the main even in Chicago and also to the $650 auction in Chicago, thanks Got it Robert. I have you down for both.

Darryl, I've got you down for Tampa. Welcome back.

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:26 am

We now have 11 signups for the NFFC Ultimate League thanks to a strong weekend. Not bad considering we had only one Ultimate League last year. Let's keep the signups coming and hopefully we can have a few Ultimate Leagues this year. Thanks everyone.

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:19 pm

It will probably take me a few days to begin welcoming everyone who has already signed up to the 2007 event, but I will get to it soon enough. The signups were overwhelming this first week, but in a good way! :D Welcome back all of you and I'll personally welcome each team soon.

Also, this year we will create a special advertising spread in our Fantasy Sports Magazines that picture all of the league champs from our live event. That means winners of league titles from the main event, auction leagues, Draft Champions Leagues and the Ultimate League will get a portion of their 15 minutes of fame. If you're a winner, send a head-shot or nice photo via e-mail to Tom Kessenich at [email protected] or to

Krause Publications, c/o Tom Kessenich
700 E. State St.
Iola, WI 54990

You will love the promotional piece when you see it in our August dated issue. Look for the NFBC winner's ad in our next baseball issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine. It will be similar to that one. Congrats everyone.