UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Raiders

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 am

I must say, why can't we keep it to just football? Why all the personal attacks.

It is funny, when someone starts the attacking, than can't take it. But such is life.

Step up be a man, and get over it already.

John

PS. If anyone ever gets pissed at me for my posts, just PM me. Thanks

[ October 25, 2008, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Boo

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Boo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Sorry Boo, but no double standard here. Glenn was told repeatedly the one thing I didn't want done here -- in fact, even in a PM yesterday afternoon -- and yet he chose to continue the personal attacks. NOBODY else has continually carried on the way he has.

Sorry for our actions, but I trust others will provide enough content and action on the boards going forward. Greg I have no doubt seen the snake posts that carried on over a long time.

I thought you had more reason to ban him earlier in the year than this time. Of course there has NEVER been a thread with such slanderous posts as the one Gekko attacked you on earlier this year...if we're keeping score here.

I would suggest that you go back and re-read the posts in which Glenn was accused of starting this mess. It's simply not true. The thread was moving along fine. Gekko made the first dig. He also followed it up by jumping on Glenns first comment "coltsfag" and running to you like he seems to enjoy.

Are you kidding me...coltsfag...LMAO. A selective offense if you ask me. Gekko should stay away from trying to police the MB as he has been one of it's biggest offenders consistantly over the last 5 years....his MB sarcasm has offended many of your customers has it not?

Snake calls me routeshe...who cares...I know he's just kidding around. Gekko shouldn't be allowed so much influence on these forums.

I mean...he calls snake out over the coltsfag comment and immediately you reprimand snake. that just seems too buddy buddy to me.

I'm not saying you're not fair Greg...but I can't change how it looks to the viewer. Gekko gets treated differently on this MB by you and that's just a fact...sorry.
[/QUOTE]i think that this post really echoes the sentiments of many and hits the mark right on. there has very obviously always been an unfair double standard on this mb. almost everyone can see it. well definitely the majority imo. it seems to be obvious to all but mr. greg. getting banned from a mb for this is just silly. i have seen so much worse from other people in the past get away with it that were not snake. people aren't dumb and they can't be fooled. they will recognize the unfairness and double standard and they won't want to stay here. or maybe worse not play in the nffc. sorry but just my opinion.
Long Live Truth & Justice

Raiders

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:00 am

Originally posted by Boo:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
Sorry Boo, but no double standard here. Glenn was told repeatedly the one thing I didn't want done here -- in fact, even in a PM yesterday afternoon -- and yet he chose to continue the personal attacks. NOBODY else has continually carried on the way he has.

Sorry for our actions, but I trust others will provide enough content and action on the boards going forward. Greg I have no doubt seen the snake posts that carried on over a long time.

I thought you had more reason to ban him earlier in the year than this time. Of course there has NEVER been a thread with such slanderous posts as the one Gekko attacked you on earlier this year...if we're keeping score here.

I would suggest that you go back and re-read the posts in which Glenn was accused of starting this mess. It's simply not true. The thread was moving along fine. Gekko made the first dig. He also followed it up by jumping on Glenns first comment "coltsfag" and running to you like he seems to enjoy.

Are you kidding me...coltsfag...LMAO. A selective offense if you ask me. Gekko should stay away from trying to police the MB as he has been one of it's biggest offenders consistantly over the last 5 years....his MB sarcasm has offended many of your customers has it not?

Snake calls me routeshe...who cares...I know he's just kidding around. Gekko shouldn't be allowed so much influence on these forums.

I mean...he calls snake out over the coltsfag comment and immediately you reprimand snake. that just seems too buddy buddy to me.

I'm not saying you're not fair Greg...but I can't change how it looks to the viewer. Gekko gets treated differently on this MB by you and that's just a fact...sorry.
[/QUOTE]i think that this post really echoes the sentiments of many and hits the mark right on. there has very obviously always been an unfair double standard on this mb. almost everyone can see it. well definitely the majority imo. it seems to be obvious to all but mr. greg. getting banned from a mb for this is just silly. i have seen so much worse from other people in the past get away with it that were not snake. people aren't dumb and they can't be fooled. they will recognize the unfairness and double standard and they won't want to stay here. or maybe worse not play in the nffc. sorry but just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]Snake id-has been banned, can we now move on? Not saying I agree or don't agree. Boo, who are your other RB's besides LJ? Wr's besides Holmes and who are you starting TE?

Good Luck,

John

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:00 am

Originally posted by Route C:

[/QUOTE]Whatever Jeff. It's apparent you haven't been part of the many conversations in the past that I've had with Glenn to treat others with respect. You haven't been part of the conversations that Tom has had with Glenn stating the same thing. This has nothing to do with Mark, Billy, you or anyone else. This is between Glenn and us here at the NFFC. We repeatedly asked him to treat others on the MB with respect and each time he pushed us. So now we've made our decision, not based on one fact or one person but on Glenn's own actions.

Is it childish on our part?? Maybe, but it's time to make these personal attacks stop. We all know as parents that each child needs to be taught differently and sometimes you need to reprimand one child differently than another. This is no different.

And there is no favoritism anywhere. I've publicly told everyone to treat everyone with respect on these boards. I've never stepped in on the boards before this season because I figured you boys and girls were old enough to handle these playground fights on your own. So forget about favoritism because I haven't stepped in before, not once. But Glenn has challenged us to do so and we've taken his bait.

Feel free to take charge of the boards going forward and get them back to talking about football. I have said continuously that that's the direction I want these boards to go and I have a feeling so do many of our other customers. This other crap is just static on the screen.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Inf4life

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Inf4life » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 am

quote:Originally posted by Route C:

[/QUOTE]Wow. Can you not read or do you just not get it? Greg knows this is your other account Glenn. Do you see that little IP Logged icon at the bottom of your post?? Greg has access to that and when he clicks on it and sees that it is the same as snakes the jig is up. Pretty pathetic.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks Glenn for your opinions about Glenn. I think folks seeing you comment on this thread as Boo is just as enlightening. And yes, if this causes some folks to be turned off by the NFFC, I will certainly understand. But it's another example in today's world that one person is not any bigger than the team. I think we're seeing that in the NFL right now, in college sports, in the financial industry, in every aspect of life. Your antics are not bigger than the NFFC and this is a decision I'm willing to make to better the NFFC going forward.

Listen, you lasted 5 years on this board before I had to take action. That's far better than the 10 days it took for Lenny to ban you on the WCOFF boards.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Boo

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Boo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Thanks Glenn for your opinions about Glenn. I think folks seeing you comment on this thread as Boo is just as enlightening. And yes, if this causes some folks to be turned off by the NFFC, I will certainly understand. But it's another example in today's world that one person is not any bigger than the team. I think we're seeing that in the NFL right now, in college sports, in the financial industry, in every aspect of life. Your antics are not bigger than the NFFC and this is a decision I'm willing to make to better the NFFC going forward.

Listen, you lasted 5 years on this board before I had to take action. That's far better than the 10 days it took for Lenny to ban you on the WCOFF boards. Greg - do you remember supporting SNAKE 100% when he was temporarily kicked off the WCOFF boards or is your memory that short or are you simply putting a charade on here?...please pick one...thanks much....

Quahogs

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Quahogs » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:13 am

NFFC MB Id's are selling like hotcakes on Ebay. There's suddenly a nice market there :D

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:17 am

Listen, you lasted 5 years on this board before I had to take action. That's far better than the 10 days it took for Lenny to ban you on the WCOFF boards. Greg - do you remember supporting SNAKE 100% when he was temporarily kicked off the WCOFF boards or is your memory that short or are you simply putting a charade on here?...please pick one...thanks much....
[/QUOTE]Lenny had a quicker fuse than I. 10 days was a bit short, but he chose to stop your antics and actually hoped you'd leave his contest. I've told you many times you are a valued member of our contest, but we've repeatedly talked about what should be the right way to treat others on the boards. It's almost an obsession for you to attack one member and you've changed dance partners several times since we convinced Billy to stop taking your bait.

No charade here Glenn. Manage your teams well and get into the Championship Round in both main events. Since we all know this is you, why don't you take the high road and continue to post on the football talking threads and leave this one alone. You have access to the boards, I'm letting you have access to the boards via your Boo account and now you can prove to Route C, Eddie and all of your other friends that you're just here to talk about football. All the rest of that crap is behind you.

The choice is yours. You have access to the boards. Now behave and treat everyone with respect. If you can't do that, Boo will be gone by Halloween. Your choice.

Boo

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Boo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:21 am

...OK - will do...BOO (SNAKE)