NFFC Dynasty League Auction

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:56 am

Bezoar,
No we didn't enter any auction's this year, although we did discuss it. My co-manager gets back from Disneyland tomorrow and I will approach him about it and see what he thinks.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:09 pm

OK guys, I am throwing in the towel on the dynasty league for this year. We had 6 signed up the first day, but just 4 in the last month or so. It would take more prep work for all involved, and I don't think we can wait 'til the last minute to try and fill it. Maybe next season we can get an earlier start and try to get one going. Time now to focus on winning the main event. Thanks to all who signed up, see you in Vegas.

Sack

Post by Sack » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 pm

KJ:

Nice try, thanks for not waiting till the last minute. Hope to CATCH you in two weeks....in another League. ;)

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:05 pm

How about we meet in Vegas anyway and discuss the formation of this league for next year. Exchange e-mails and have a "rules committee" established so we can vote on the rules and really put this thing together with the support of 14 dedicated owners. The way I see it...if you can stay away from the girls, booze, and tables for a few hours on Saturday to hammer out a league that doesn't start for a year...heck....now that would be one tough league!!! Delaying this a year may just be the answer regarding how to do it right! What say you KJ Duke and others?
I AM BLUE_FOOT.