Cedric to Detroit

BLACKHAND

Cedric to Detroit

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:29 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...the only comment that SNAKE has here is that if you owners out there want the next starting, dynamic RB on an explosive offense and horrible defense (a lethal FF combo) be prepared to spend MUCHO MUCHO loot on the WW this week to procure Cedric Benson (THINK AT LEAST $500)...he WILL be this year's Earnest Graham/Ryan Grant version of 2007...SNAKE SNAKE IS ALL IN. YOUR A FUNNY GUY.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

ultimatefs

Cedric to Detroit

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:05 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...the only comment that SNAKE has here is that if you owners out there want the next starting, dynamic RB on an explosive offense and horrible defense (a lethal FF combo) be prepared to spend MUCHO MUCHO loot on the WW this week to procure Cedric Benson (THINK AT LEAST $500)...he WILL be this year's Earnest Graham/Ryan Grant version of 2007...SNAKE This is pretty funny. Looks more like wanting someone to take over "Who will blow there FAAB first" title. :D :D ;)
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Shrink Attack

Cedric to Detroit

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
You gotta believe now that the Detroit "running game" (if you want to call it that) is useless, and starting anyone from their backfield is extremely dangerous. Yeah, but when when Kevin Smith is your RB #2, you're left with little choice until somebody else's RB #1 goes down and you own his backup.

For instance, I own L. Booker, L. Washington, L. Betts, D. Sproles, and Chester Taylor in the leagues that I also own Smith, but Smith is still a better starter at this point than any of these guys. Right now, I have no choice other than to suffer through starting him each week until somebody better emerges or I grab somebody better off the WW.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Old School

Cedric to Detroit

Post by Old School » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 pm

How does Millen continue his employment? Seriously, this guy throws away money left and right. Why do you draft a RB that high, only to bring in washed up guys to compete with him??

That franchise won't win anything for years.

--------------------

Millen is consistent at least ...consistently stupid. It doesn't matter who they sign. They'll be misused and irrelevant in Detroit.
Kitna shoul dhave been released after that debacle against Green Bay. Calvin Johnson, with a quarterback like Cutler, let's say, would own every record in the book. When is his rookie contract up anyway? ;)

BONGIZMO

Cedric to Detroit

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Come now, what y'all aren't realizing is that Millen is pumped to land a first round pick that isn't a bust for him....he checked the ADP, mixed in some VBD, SOS and a half dozen shots of Cuervo and realized this was a pure value play...:/
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.