Is it a Serpent or Reptile ?

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Hey Guys i have to admit too these boards wouldnt be the same with out Snake.I understand about hijacking threads and other things but that also goes both way's and others dont take the abuse he takes.Ive also meant Snake in person and we were in the same league one year and i consider Snake a friend.Greg i know you dont want to go this way so ild stop.Just wanted you to know a lot of people out their like Snakes takes. Like you said Greg nobody does fantasy football or has the passion like the Snake.
That's it just needed to say this. All good points Eddie and there's nothing wrong with hearing opinions about someone without recourse opinions from that person. :D Kind of like voting for someone without hearing the political ads from that person (or the attack ads against his opponent). :D Feel free to have others say how much they appreciate Snake.

That being said, the message board is part of the community we all enjoy as part of this contest. There are no games five days a week so we all use this as our water cooler discussion area and we all want to enjoy the opinions of everyone. Trash talking, bragging, betting against your opponents and even standing out from the crowd are all components of a good fantasy football league and should be allowed here, too.

I rarely, if ever, delete posts. I haven't censored anyone. I didn't even know how to lock posts until Tom showed me this week (he's good at doing that, though)!! :D Tom probably gets fed up with the playground B.S. more than I do because I'm always busy with other things, but when good threads are hijacked over personal feuds time and time again I get upset.

I'm not saying any single person is responsible for that because it takes two to tango and we have a lot of dances here. So I've asked to clear the dance floor and get us back to football talk this weekend. The floor is open, so get the boards back on the right course if you think they need to go that way. Talk about this week's free agent pickups. Talk about the NFL games and point spreads. Somebody lead the threads. Go crazy.

And before you know it SNAKE and EddieCoolLJ will be tangoing again. ;)
[/QUOTE]And before you know it SNAKE and EddieCoolLJ will be tangoing again.

I wouldn't have a problem with that, but to watch the two of them do the Conga, was well you get the point. I don't think I'll be the same after seeing that. ;)

John

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 am

FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by kln:
Snake takes probably as much or more crap than he dishes out, but the message board should be for all. If someone wants to come on here acting like they know it all it SHOULD equate to some fantasy success/$$ earned/etc.
[/QUOTE]Why? Some of the most knowleadgeable people haven't won hardly anything in the NFFC or the NFBC.

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't Todd Zola had a hard time winning $$$ in the NFBC? He does a wonderful job writing for a website AND they give him a daily chat slot on the NFBC boards!

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
what happened to my pic ? I thought it was funny AND topic relevant ! 1st page?

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am

Todd Zola

Who?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

XXXL for me please :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by kln:
Snake takes probably as much or more crap than he dishes out, but the message board should be for all. If someone wants to come on here acting like they know it all it SHOULD equate to some fantasy success/$$ earned/etc.
[/QUOTE]Why? Some of the most knowleadgeable people haven't won hardly anything in the NFFC or the NFBC.

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't Todd Zola had a hard time winning $$$ in the NFBC? He does a wonderful job writing for a website AND they give him a daily chat slot on the NFBC boards!
[/QUOTE]Todd Zola is the 2008 $1300 NL Auction League champ in the NFBC, earning a cool $8,100 for that prize. He's won money in other years too; titles had just avoided him. Until now.

Next. But you are right Patrick on your point.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:42 am

quote:Originally posted by Quahogs:
what happened to my pic ? I thought it was funny AND topic relevant ! 1st page? [/QUOTE]it's back. I guess it never left. Good movie !

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:48 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:

"but Duke, you're the Duke. Are you telling me you can't wipe Snake off the boards ??"

I, I can't. I don't know what it is. He talks in the 3rd person. I just don't know where to aim.
Maybe if we offer a night with Adrienne he'll just go away" Who is Adrienne, the red head?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:51 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Todd Zola is the 2008 $1300 NL Auction League champ in the NFBC, earning a cool $8,100 for that prize. He's won money in other years too; titles had just avoided him. Until now.
Glad to see Todd win and get that damn monkey off!!

The competition here is so intense, that you truly need just about every break go your way to win a title in either sport. The best of the best will have a stinker 20% of the time and the worst of the worst will win 20% of the time. Just the nature of the beast.

I can't tell you how much I hate Dice K at the moment :mad:
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.