Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:44 am

Okay, let's keep the momentum going and announce our fifth signup of the day, even though this is a tentative one. Kamel Haddad of Bakersfield, California has signed up to compete in the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, but he admits he's torn between our event and another one being held the same day in Las Vegas. He wants to watch our progress first before putting down his hard earned money and I don't blame him. So let's keep the signups coming and welcome Kamel to our growing NFFC family. We trust you'll eventually join us over the other event, Kamel, so I'll wish you good luck already in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:28 am

We welcome our 43rd member from the National Fantasy Baseball Championship to our gridiron contest as Steve Jupinka of Waldwick, New Jersey has just signed up for the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton. Steve is enjoying his time in the NFBC and looks forward to the NFFC event in New York. Thanks for showing your trust in us, Steve, and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:30 am

The signups keep coming in as our fence sitters have finally decided to choose their high-stakes game. Mike Ferre of Peoria, Illinois and Darryl Lechniak are going with the two Friday events as they have signed up for the NFFC Draft Masters League at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott and the NFFC Auction League. They are both going to facilitate drafts on Saturday, as well. Thanks for joining the NFFC today guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 league prize in the Draft Masters League and the $4,000 league prize in the Auction League.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:34 am

Keep the sign-ups coming!!! This is the place to be.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:00 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Keep the sign-ups coming!!! This is the place to be. Amen to that brother!!! We also need some of those people who are thinking about "doubling or tripling up" to sign up for the auction and Draft Masters (especially in NY! :D Lets fill that bad boy up!)

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:05 am

We need one more in the Gekko Invitational, Waz. Go to the satellite tournament thread and check it out.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:56 pm

It's good to welcome familiar faces for our NFFC Auction League in Las Vegas as the tag team of Dale Tobias and Kevin Dukesherer of the NFBC have signed up for that event. Both are already signed up for the NFFC and now they're ready to play two!!! Naturally, Dale is from Chicago and will be flying to Las Vegas for the festivities. ;) Thanks for trusting in us once again guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 Auction League prize.

That leaves us with three open spots in the Las Vegas Auction League. First come, first served, although we'll try for two leagues in Vegas if the demand is there. Thanks everyone and thanks for a great day. Glad to know being honest about our current situation didn't discourage anyone from signing up for the NFFC today.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:48 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That leaves us with three open spots in the Las Vegas Auction League. First come, first served Hurry up and get your shot at Gekko.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:40 pm

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
We need one more in the Gekko Invitational, Waz. Go to the satellite tournament thread and check it out. Thanks for the invite Tamu, but I didn't catch it quick enough. Besides, I am now at 15 leagues this year with one on the night before the season kicks off, so I doubt I could manage that.

I just got married this past June, and have 3 kids between me and the wife. I really don't want to be divorced by next year at this time!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:36 am

We're glad to welcome another member to our growing NFFC family as Gary Winner of Highland Park, Illinois just signed up to compete in the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. Gary is new to our family of high stakes contests, so welcome aboard. Thanks for trusting in us Gary and best of luck in the hunt for the grand prize.