NBC Sports & NFFC To Provide $1 MILLION BONUS!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:07 am

Originally posted by UFFCS:
Call me puchy with this new news. :D

Russ with Marc as co-managers in both is okay.

Russ (alone) or with Marc as co-manager in one and Marc with Russ as co-manager in another is no good. Correct?

Annuity is only payable to the Manager of 2 winning teams. Co-managers do not qualify. Correct?

Jeez, I need to put down the pipe.
:rolleyes: :D Now you've got it!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 am

looks like i'm late to the party.

GREAT NEWS GREG!!! CONGRATS!!!

i'll have some ideas for baseball in the next few weeks, but what about a $10,000,000 prize for winning the NFFC and the NFBC!!!! THAT'S CRAZY LOOT!!!!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 am

I'm really impressed, Greg. You've done a great job promoting not only the NFFC, but Fantasy Football as well.

Thanks for making this hobby even more enjoyable and exciting than it already is!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

da bears

Post by da bears » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am

Great news Greg. It will be nice to have an extra $25,000 a year for the next 40 years. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am

Congrats guys on making this happen. Makes me feel even better about having already registered in both Main Events.
Living the dream!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 am

Of course this will only help new players to sign up for both Leagues. Congrats!

John

Latham

Post by Latham » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 am

Nice job Greg, that should help get some people off the fence! I do have a question for you about the co-manager situation. I am drafting an NFFC 14 team solo and I am partnered up for the NBC main event (with someone else who is also solo for the 14 team main event). I believe if I am reading correct, which ever one of my partnership is the primary manager of our NBC team would be eligible for any of the bonus prizes, and the other one would not. If this is correct, when would we need to decide which owner would be the primary manager of the NBC team? Could we wait until after draft spots and league assignments are announced or would there be an earlier date where we had to declare the primary owner?

[ July 09, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Latham ]

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 am

This all sounds like great news!
Well, except for UFFFC having to put down the pipe

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am

Originally posted by Latham:
Nice job Greg, that should help get some people off the fence! I do have a question for you about the co-manager situation. I am drafting an NFFC 14 team solo and I am partnered up for the NBC main event (with someone else who is also solo for the 14 team main event). I believe if I am reading correct, which ever one of my partnership is the primary manager of our NBC team would be eligible for any of the bonus prizes, and the other one would not. If this is correct, when would we need to decide which owner would be the primary manager of the NBC team? Could we wait until after draft spots and league assignments are announced or would there be an earlier date where we had to declare the primary owner? Yup, you are right on all of this Randy. Time for Tom to win the Fisher Party poker event and grab his own team in the NBC event!! :D

Yes, I hadn't thought of this scenario but basically we'll need you to sign a form on Draft Day for a situation like this, so yes I think we could handle it after draft spots are given out. Makes sense.

Good luck man and should be fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:54 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
This all sounds like great news!
Well, except for UFFFC having to put down the pipe )
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.