Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 pm

No link for me either.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Shrink Attack

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Just an FYI to those who don't have a Claim Prize link on their NFFC page, you might have to go to Fanball.com, put in your NFFC username & password, and go to My Account. There should be a Prizes tab there and once on that page your prize should be listed there to claim.

Glenn Thanks, Glenn! That worked like a charm.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BLACKHAND

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 pm

not for me. i guess i will call them monday.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

GoTribe

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by GoTribe » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Just an FYI to those who don't have a Claim Prize link on their NFFC page, you might have to go to Fanball.com, put in your NFFC username & password, and go to My Account. There should be a Prizes tab there and once on that page your prize should be listed there to claim.

Glenn Thanks, Glenn! That worked like a charm.
[/QUOTE]Worked for me also ! Thanks for this help !

Tom Kessenich

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm not sure why but there seems to be some folks who are missing their regular season prize winnings on the Claim Prizes link. However, for every person that has contacted me I've seen all of their prize totals correctly listed on the prizes spreadsheet I was sent. In other words, we do show you winning the correct prize total. So the correct amount is recorded by our accounting department. Why it isn't showing correctly on the Claim Prizes link I don't know.

What I would recommend is contacting the customer service department using the number I provided. They should be able to get this fixed for anyone having this problem. If you run into any issues at all please email me ([email protected]) and I'll look into it further.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

moyer1313

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by moyer1313 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 pm

In an effort to assist others through this #### process:

Not only did I have to go to www.fanball.com to eventually claim my prizes, for which I will now unpatiently wait 2-4 weeks to receive, but I also had to sign out of my account AND close my browser, before signing back into my account and having my prizes show up.

So, if you go to www.fanball.com and find that you are already logged into your account, you may have to not only log out of your account and then log back in, but you may also have to close your browser after you log out and then re-open it before logging back into your account.

If everyone keeps posting their problems and their solutions, we will eventually get through this.

That is until the 1099's don't show up next year or are incorrect. :(

Hang in there everyone, we are almost there!

Mark
Follow Me

[ February 04, 2011, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Follow Me ]
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

RedRyder

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by RedRyder » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

I was able to access my account from Fanball.com, but there is a ZERO balance. Nice...not!!!!!
@RedRyder

Glenneration X

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 am

Frank, Jules, Fanball sometimes has an issue with duplicate accounts for the same username if you've played multiple contests with them. For instance, if you've tried Snapdraft or CDM or ever used their commissioner service on top of the NFCC/NFBC. Sometimes when you initially log in, you end up accessing one of these duplicate accounts that doesn't have your NFFC/NFBC info. It happens to me all the time and is probably what happened to Mark.

If you log out and then back in (you may have to do this multiple times), eventually you should access your NFFC account. You may also need to reboot to clear the cache as Mark mentioned. If you then follow the steps I laid out earlier you should be able to claim your prize.

A good way to tell if you're in the right account is to go to the Billing tab, then billing statements, then 2010. There it will show your payment information for last year. If it shows the NFFC events, you have the right account. If you then go to the Prizes tab and follow the steps I referenced in the earlier post, you should be good to go. If your prize still isn't shown, then it's another issue.

Hopefully this helps.

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 am

Folks, yes please post your problems and solutions here to help others. I'm not sure why this is set up so differently from baseball because that was an easy, easy process on your home pages and we didn't have winning total discrepencies. I also don't know why an email with instructions didn't go out. Let's push through this together and get everyone set up as soon as possible so you can get your winnings as soon as possible. I'll request an email goes out ASAP with instructions. Tom and I need to rely on St. Louis for this process and for setting this up correctly. I'll post when I know something more.

As Mark said, we are almost there!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

GriffithVT

Claim Your NFFC Prizes

Post by GriffithVT » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 am

The Fanball Link worked for me also.

Griff
The Gstar!