Feedback On Additional Online Championship Prize Money

Marauders

Post by Marauders » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm

I don't know if I'm maybe reading the online championship rules incorrectly, but currently it states that 3rd place would get $150. This is in the rules section but not posted in the prize breakdown grid....I'm assuming by this thread that that is not set in stone.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Originally posted by Marauders:
I don't know if I'm maybe reading the online championship rules incorrectly, but currently it states that 3rd place would get $150. This is in the rules section but not posted in the prize breakdown grid....I'm assuming by this thread that that is not set in stone. No, it should be $1,400 for first, $700 for second. If that is still in there, we will update that to show what is listed on the contest site and everywhere else. Thanks for the heads up.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

sky t 2 hotty

Post by sky t 2 hotty » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Originally posted by Marauders:
I don't know if I'm maybe reading the online championship rules incorrectly, but currently it states that 3rd place would get $150. This is in the rules section but not posted in the prize breakdown grid....I'm assuming by this thread that that is not set in stone. Yep, rules state
1st $1,400
2nd $700
3rd $150

So it looks with the additional signups, leagues will pay just over what they were supposed to anyway, lol. Still like $1,600 - 750 better anyway