Which Players Do You Have On Multiple Teams?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:04 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Jive Turkeys:
Ronnie Brown on all of my teams. ...regrettably, I only have him on one but THIS is FINALLY the year (contract year doesn't hurt) that I just feel that Ronnie stays healthy all season...and you know what; when Ronnie has actually stayed healthy I am willing to match his ppg with ANY RB out there the last six years...GK [/QUOTE]I think you have said this the last 2 years.

Death, taxes, and Ronnie Brown will miss time.

Took Ricky wherever I could this year.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 am

Only have one NFFC team but i'm in local league as well. The only cross over play I have is Matt Forte. Come back player of the year and a steal at his ADP.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Jive Turkeys:
Ronnie Brown on all of my teams. ...regrettably, I only have him on one but THIS is FINALLY the year (contract year doesn't hurt) that I just feel that Ronnie stays healthy all season...and you know what; when Ronnie has actually stayed healthy I am willing to match his ppg with ANY RB out there the last six years...GK [/QUOTE]I think you have said this the last 2 years.

Death, taxes, and Ronnie Brown will miss time.

Took Ricky wherever I could this year.
[/QUOTE]...that will prove to be a major mistake this year Billy, I'm telling you right here and now...Ronnie is returning from a much more benign injury this season (as opposed to the previous knee issues in years past) and has said himself that he has never felt better in his career after this most recent rehab...also, fwiw, Ronnie wasn't on a single SNAKEsquad the last two years but this season he is (The Classic and I targeted him in more but rather unfortunately the dice didn't roll my way)...in all honesty, you got the wrong guy as Ricky might be the one out of the picture altogether by mid-season!...simply watch Billy as you/we shall soon see ....GK
[/QUOTE]Glenn...the guy's body is simply not built to last. A knee, a foot...what body part is next?
He'll be gone by Week 8.

I agree with Billy. I have Williams in 3 out 4 NFFC leagues. He'll be huge the second half of the year, including the playoffs.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
Only have one NFFC team but i'm in local league as well. The only cross over play I have is Matt Forte. Come back player of the year and a steal at his ADP. Hope you are right, Matt.

Took him twice this past weekend, and I agree he could surprise.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:58 pm

*Post deleted in an effort to avoid any further injuries to players I mentioned owned heavily by me*

Note to self-'I will not repeat posting my teams, likes or dislikes again, avoided it for the first seven years of NFFC play, finally do and lose a starting RB on eight teams in the first half of game 1' :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

[ September 14, 2010, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
Only have one NFFC team but i'm in local league as well. The only cross over play I have is Matt Forte. Come back player of the year and a steal at his ADP. Hope you are right, Matt.

Took him twice this past weekend, and I agree he could surprise.
[/QUOTE]I hope you guys are both right. I took him in my last draft and was very happy to get him and think he bounces back even behind a bad line.

Go Forte!