trueblue

Message Board Etiquette Rules

Post by trueblue » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm

my goodness....it's just a game.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am

Originally posted by kentuckyreign:
my goodness....it's just a game. Monopoly is a game. This is a contest with around $300,000 of prize money at stake, hence the passion and over-reactive emotions.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by kentuckyreign:
my goodness....it's just a game. Monopoly is a game. This is a contest with around $300,000 of prize money at stake, hence the passion and over-reactive emotions. [/QUOTE]Not your best work. :D I'll give you a (C-)

John

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:29 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
my goodness....it's just a game. Monopoly is a game. This is a contest with around $300,000 of prize money at stake, hence the passion and over-reactive emotions. [/QUOTE]Not your best work. :D I'll give you a (C-)

John
[/QUOTE]Thanks for not giving me an F, but you get what you pay for. ;)

What kind of health insurance do you have again?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 am

Greg,
It’s good to see you’ve instituted a more ironclad message board etiquette. We all know that there have been some battles in the past, and we all know that they cannot continue in the future. If you are SERIOUS about upholding this etiquette for ALL posters (including me) AND following through if punishments are needed, I would need to rethink my position. I’ve been an NFFC player for 5 years now, and I would hate for it to end because of someone I haven’t gotten along with on the message board. Yes, I am playing in other events this year and that will not change regardless of where this road ends up. I think most players here are playing in other events.

Snake,
We’ve had our battles in the past, and I’m prepared to let them go. You’ve proven not only to me, but to everyone else here, you know your stuff when it comes to fantasy football. You just won two league championships last year. You are in prime position to amass incredible accolades this year. If you have great finishes again this year, you will be considered one of the best fantasy football players in the country. I ask that you keep your message board talk above the belt and let your fantasy football success do the talking on the message boards. Personal attacks have to be a thing of the past for both of us.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
Greg,
It’s good to see you’ve instituted a more ironclad message board etiquette. We all know that there have been some battles in the past, and we all know that they cannot continue in the future. If you are SERIOUS about upholding this etiquette for ALL posters (including me) AND following through if punishments are needed, I would need to rethink my position. I’ve been an NFFC player for 5 years now, and I would hate for it to end because of someone I haven’t gotten along with on the message board. Yes, I am playing in other events this year and that will not change regardless of where this road ends up. I think most players here are playing in other events.

Snake,
We’ve had our battles in the past, and I’m prepared to let them go. You’ve proven not only to me, but to everyone else here, you know your stuff when it comes to fantasy football. You just won two league championships last year. You are in prime position to amass incredible accolades this year. If you have great finishes again this year, you will be considered one of the best fantasy football players in the country. I ask that you keep your message board talk above the belt and let your fantasy football success do the talking on the message boards. Personal attacks have to be a thing of the past for both of us. Welcome back Gekko.

Glenn

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
my goodness....it's just a game. Monopoly is a game. This is a contest with around $300,000 of prize money at stake, hence the passion and over-reactive emotions. [/QUOTE]you know what they say...

the only difference between men and boys, is the price of the toys. :cool:

bill

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
Greg,

Snake,
We’ve had our battles in the past, and I’m prepared to let them go. You’ve proven not only to me, but to everyone else here, you know your stuff when it comes to fantasy football. You just won two league championships last year. You are in prime position to amass incredible accolades this year. If you have great finishes again this year, you will be considered one of the best fantasy football players in the country. I ask that you keep your message board talk above the belt and let your fantasy football success do the talking on the message boards. Personal attacks have to be a thing of the past for both of us. Only question I have is Vegas or NYC, if it's NYC, you better be there at the breakfast. :D

See you in NYC. :D I'd say welcome back, but I had inside scoop you weren't going anywere.

John