Can this FA drop be allowed?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:00 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Dr. FI$HER:
Gekko-

This years "Chris Shussman". Guess we weren't so far fetched when we predicted you would not make the playoffs. Now that you are almost officially done all you cna do is try and create waves and pi$$ off everyone on the boards includng Tom and Greg who have worked their ass off. Do us a favor and go back to WCOFF!

I promise you there will be no love lost on NFFC's behalf. You guys are really pathetic. Drudging up last years stuff. If we promise to buy you a trophy will you promise to get over it!!!!!!!!!1
[/QUOTE]Your absolutely right RC! Why don't you ask Fisher how the guy he is partners with fared in the NFFC last year, if he is so into bringing up the past? ;)

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:37 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Dr. FI$HER:
Gekko-

This years "Chris Shussman". Guess we weren't so far fetched when we predicted you would not make the playoffs. Now that you are almost officially done all you cna do is try and create waves and pi$$ off everyone on the boards includng Tom and Greg who have worked their ass off. Do us a favor and go back to WCOFF!

I promise you there will be no love lost on NFFC's behalf. You guys are really pathetic. Drudging up last years stuff. If we promise to buy you a trophy will you promise to get over it!!!!!!!!!1
[/QUOTE]Your absolutely right RC! Why don't you ask Fisher how the guy he is partners with fared in the NFFC last year, if he is so into bringing up the past? ;)
[/QUOTE]Hmm...why don't I act like Snake and follow you around the MB and make excuses about injuries ? Because that is weakness....I live in the present, buddy boy...

So why don't you take that gym whistle of yours out....

FIRST DOWN !!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:44 am

I also believe that ANY player dropped after a certain point in the season should not be eligible to be picked up by any other teams in those leagues.

That point could be players dropped after week 9 or 10.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King