Is It Twue???

ImTheScientist

Is It Twue???

Post by ImTheScientist » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 am

GK, grow up, stop crying, and worry about your own squad and not others.

elk42

Is It Twue???

Post by elk42 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 am

I trust Greg and Tom will handle this situation correctly. For what it's worth, I don't think anyone can question when other owners do things we perceive to be 'wrong' such as picking up one player and dropping another. However, the first drop any owner should make is if they have a player on IR who is out for the year.

da bears

Is It Twue???

Post by da bears » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 am

Originally posted by GK:
....TK, you need to wake up and live in the REAL world and if you perhaps take another look at that owner's squad and you let him get away with dropping MSW (instead of Hardesty even? :eek: :confused: ), well then, seriously, you simply need a tinker-bell sprinkling here, man ...GK Is this kind of dumb comment about Tom necessary? :( :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I'm tired of this guy posting inappropriate crap like this. :rolleyes:

[ September 19, 2010, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

BLACKHAND

Is It Twue???

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:48 am

Originally posted by ImTheScientist:
GK, grow up, stop crying, and worry about your own squad and not others. snake makes some valid points and if others pile on by insulting him it just makes things worse. if you do not agree with him then make your point and move on without throwing insults. this is not a cut and dry issue but it is not wrong to talk about it.

[ September 19, 2010, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Tom Kessenich

Is It Twue???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 am

I've spoken to the owner and what I suspected happened is what I was told occurred. Greg and I will confer about this further and we'll have a decision tomorrow.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Route Collectors

Is It Twue???

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
perhaps a little more time worrying about your own team is required... Well said.

I'll confer with Greg about this.
[/QUOTE]Tom.....although I express myself differently I proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with GK on this issue. I don't think it's a matter of sticking ones nose in someone elses business when the decision made here will effect the whole event.

I'm not saying this owner is involved in anything bad...but if there isn't a line drawn in the sand here it could open up a can of worms in the future.

Maybe this should be discussed in the off season and have a hard and fast rule. Personally I have a real problem with dropping a healthy player who was drafted consistantly in the 4/5 rounds only 2 short weeks ago.

You know me...i'm not in this for the drama but I do have a valid opinion on this topic.

That said...I know you and Greg will do the right thing.
Thanks again for always being available to us on these boards. You're doing a great job!

Tom Kessenich

Is It Twue???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
perhaps a little more time worrying about your own team is required... Well said.

I'll confer with Greg about this.
[/QUOTE]Tom.....although I express myself differently I proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with GK on this issue. I don't think it's a matter of sticking ones nose in someone elses business when the decision made here will effect the whole event.
[/QUOTE]...a GAME OPERATOR making this post to one of it's paying CLIENTS is rather despicable if you ask me.
[/QUOTE]Glenn, you have pushed Greg and I too far for years. Please do not paint yourself as some kind of innocent victim. You have been warned repeatedly over the years to behave in a certain way on these boards and you continue to test our limits to the point where we've had a large number of people ask us point blank how much longer we're going to let this occur. Ask yourself one question - how many posts have you made in this thread since stating that you were going to let Greg and I handle this? Five? Six? Seven? If you feel I have treated you unfairly perhaps it's time for you to ask why I would respond the way I did in the first place. Rob wants me to set an example. Well it's a lot easier said than done when you have certain participants who go out of their way to test our limits and our patience.

Please Glenn, do not respond to this post. Do me a favor and just read and think about what I've written. If you disagree with it, that's fine. Keep it to yourself just this once. But it's my hope that maybe you'll ask yourself why Greg and I have responded to you the way we have of late.

Jeff, there is nothing wrong with this topic but it does become a bit tiresome to Greg and myself when certain posters continues to fan the fires of an issue without having any facts or any idea what may be going on. This is hardly the first time this has happened with Glenn. That said, for anyone to come to these boards and make insinuations about an event they aren't even competing in does no one any good. It's one thing to wonder why a particular player has been dropped in any of our leagues. It's another to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how it's possibly an indication that the event's integrity is in jeopardy in some fashion and how everyone in the event should be concerned by what happened. If you think that Greg or I are going to sit back and let people make those kinds of baseless claims without a response you're mistaken.

As I said, I have spoken to the owner in question. I'm satisfied with what I was told and we will make a decision on this tomorrow.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich