mattjb

Predictions thread...

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 am

Originally posted by Renman:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
oh yeah and this online team wins me 50k

QBS: A Rodgers / A Smith
RBs: J Charles / M Forte / C Williams / T Hightower / C Buckhalter / T Choice
WRs: M Austin / S Moss / B Berrian / L Evans / J Edleman / J Jones (GB) / M Williams (SEA)
TEs: V Davis / R Gronkowski
Def: NY Jets / Tampa Bay
Kicker: D Carpenter Matt,

Aren't you the same guy who made fun of me for picking M. Hardesty (in the 10th round) in an online league before his injury saying "I should have known he was going to blow out his ACL due to his injury history and you would have been smart enough to avoid him?"

Shall we discuss C Williams injury history and then talk about what round you picked him in?
[/QUOTE]Well first of all I didn't make fun of you in the slightest I simply said I wouldn't have picked him.

Secondly Cadillac has shown last season he can withstand a full NFL season.

[ September 09, 2010, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: mattjb ]

David U. Kennedy

Predictions thread...

Post by David U. Kennedy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by wahoo:
OVERVALUED:BMarshall- will post good numbers but bad fit for MIA. wont catch over 90 ballsI agree w/ many of your predictions, but I'm puzzled by this one. :confused: If he catches 90 balls for around 12.5 YPC, that's roughly 1100 yards. He's averaged 8 TDs/year the past 3 years, so figure him for that again. That'd be around 250 points, putting him slightly below Wayne and Fitz, but still slightly above Jennings, Smiths, Bowe, Crabtree.

IMO, his value is just about perfect for where he's been going (2.3 ADP).
[/QUOTE]I dont see that many points. 84 catches 1050 yds and 7tds. he never was a big TD scorer in Denver. about 220 or 230

mattjb

Predictions thread...

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
Hey Wahoo as as Dolphins fan tell me why you think Marshall is a bad fit? I think he's the making of our offence and makes everyone better. Hes used to catching 100 balls a season. Not gonna do it this year. Dolphins still run wild cat and emphasize run with ricky n ronnie. If they start losing and hes not getting the ball bad things. By the way ive been a Bills fan for 20+ years. Squish the Fish!! My upset special this week is Bills over Dolphins in Orchard Park. Bills 27 fins 24. Too much Spiller. he will do it all. two TDs. The NFL world will be introduced to the new Westbrook/M Faulk. FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!! [/QUOTE]I think you will play us close. I'll take the Phins by 6.

rkulaski

Predictions thread...

Post by rkulaski » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by Renman:
oh yeah and this online team wins me 50k

QBS: A Rodgers / A Smith
RBs: J Charles / M Forte / C Williams / T Hightower / C Buckhalter / T Choice
WRs: M Austin / S Moss / B Berrian / L Evans / J Edleman / J Jones (GB) / M Williams (SEA)
TEs: V Davis / R Gronkowski
Def: NY Jets / Tampa Bay
Kicker: D Carpenter Matt,

Aren't you the same guy who made fun of me for picking M. Hardesty (in the 10th round) in an online league before his injury saying "I should have known he was going to blow out his ACL due to his injury history and you would have been smart enough to avoid him?"

Shall we discuss C Williams injury history and then talk about what round you picked him in?
[/QUOTE]Well first of all I didn't make fun of you in the slightest I simply said I wouldn't have picked him.

Secondly Cadillac has shown last season he can withstand a full NFL season.
[/QUOTE]Before Hardesty tore his ACL, I think many would say that Cadillac was no less on an injury risk than Hardesty.

Sandman62

Predictions thread...

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 am

I know it's only been 3 games but ... Bump! ;)

Old School

Predictions thread...

Post by Old School » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Johnny Knox will score 260+ points.

Matt Schaub will be 2nd in QB points.

Pierre Garcon will have more points than Reggie Wayne.

Other than Witten, the Cowboys will be a monumental disappointment at every position

Bernard Scott will end up within 20 points of Cedric Benson Ya wanna stick with these?

SS

Predictions thread...

Post by SS » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 am

Arian Foster at least 100 yards and 1 TD. They will run the ball into the ground with Andre Johnson being a possible sit...
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place