Mid-July BBDS league

Greg Ambrosius

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:19 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Well I was going to send out a thread to make sure everyone got their bids in, but since there are only 3 people, I think we are good.

I too originally thought KDS was a backup plan for all those tied and $0 bids, but it really shouldn't matter much at all, as IMO, you should bid SOMETHING for all of your picks with the exception of your least desired pick, which should be $0.

Can't wait to see all these bids, as I assume they will be e-mailed (not posted on the MB) Greg???

A few "trolls" around here want to continue to "jump on coattails" and get a free ride so they can get a MUCH needed advantage on the competition down the road! :D I will post the draft order on a separate thread and will e-mail the bids to all 14 owners. I have everyone's e-mail address and will let you guys have the Golden Ticket!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:21 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Greg, is it not understood that ALL the bids for each slot will be posted here or is SNAKE incorrect in making that assumption?...SNAKE

trolls
+
reptiles
------------------------------------------------

= seperate and distinctly different entities Greg Ambrosius
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted July 03, 2006 04:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three owners already have their BBDS bids into me. Boy, how lucky am I to get to see all of these?! Let's get 11 more in before 4 p.m. EST on Wednesday and I promise to have the draft order up before I leave for a long weekend. I will have to find a way to e-mail the winning bids to the owners since we're keeping the bids secret.

Now let's get those bids in!

--------------------
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Editor, Fantasy Sports Magazine

Curiousity killed the cat, and we will soon see if it kills the Snake too! :D

Ted's Cracked Head

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:51 am

I was one of the "slackers" but Greg has my bids now.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:22 am

13 of 14 bids in. One to go.

Captain Hook

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:05 am

My apologies to GG in my inaccurate posting about the BDDS bids - trying to do too many things at once and crossed a few wires. My twist however does incorporate what Riff was saying - something that happens often in the bidding for draft spots league we will run in Vegas - that say for instance you value LJ, LT and SA as equals > then
1)You bid XXX$ for pick #1
2)You bid YYY$ for pick #2, BUT
if you lost out on both of those, pick #3 would now be worth even more to you since you didn't get 1 or 2 and you want #3 over anything else in the draft, so
3) You bid ZZZ$ for pick #3
4) If you lost out on those obviously the other positions would get much smaller bids

Again my apologies GG.............BUT
sometime this week, the following article will be posted at FantasyFootball.com

"KDS, BDDS, or Just More BS?"

Greg Ambrosius

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:39 am

Lance, send in your bids before 4 p.m. EST and we'll get this thing going. Thanks.

BillyWaz

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:55 am

Lance is 5 minutes from the deadline, so imagine MOST of the "legwork" could be done now, and could be adjusted if he gets them in on time??

Anyhow, I am hoping to see the results before 5:40 EST as I have to leave for XC practice.

It would be awful to have to run in this heat AND not know where I am picking from! ;)

Thanks Greg! :D

[ July 05, 2006, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:59 am

Do I go without Lance's bids??? Doesn't seem fair.

RI WORKHORSE

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:59 am

Billy.......I hear ya.....I think Greg said 5 o'clock for results and 4 o'clock dead line.

1 hour to go.........I can't wait any longer...lol

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella