Some Very Preliminary Rankings

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
Tom 1 that stands out to me is LJ. He is on a terrible offense that seems to only be getting older with a giant question mark at QB. I love his ability as much as the next, but no way I could put him that high. ...SNAKE would simply like to state that he is ecstatic that you and hopefully hordes of others will feel this way about LJ this season...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Likewise!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:37 pm

If I knew both LJ and MBIII were going to play a full 16 game schedule, my money is on MBIII to finish higher than LJ this year.

Since these 2 have a low injury risk, I have to assume 16GP. Therefore, I'll take Barber, you can have LJ.

The only way this changes is if the Chefs pull some draft day miracles, which I don't expect.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:32 pm

quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
If I knew both LJ and MBIII were going to play a full 16 game schedule, my money is on MBIII to finish higher than LJ this year.

Since these 2 have a low injury risk, I have to assume 16GP. Therefore, I'll take Barber, you can have LJ.

The only way this changes is if the Chefs pull some draft day miracles, which I don't expect. ...LJ vs MBII - who outperforms who in terms of total FF points and for how much would you like to wager Comrade Cheat?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Let's re-visit this after the NFL Draft. Again, both have to play 16 games for there to be action. How about a wager of IP ban from any NFFC MB for 6 months from the end of the season? That, to me, is worth more than gold!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:01 am

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:

As for Harrison, take this for what it's worth, but my local sources say Harrison isn't even walking unassisted. Rumor is that he has issues in BOTH knees. I love Marvin and what he's done for the Colts, but he won't make my top 30 WRs, if he even hits the list. I've heard similar negative reports about him. That's why I said I wouldn't be surprised if he retired before the start of the season. I honestly can't think of any way that I would draft Harrison this year. Great guy. One helluva WR. But I think he's done.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:02 am

Originally posted by Route C:
The real question here Tom is will you go $60 on Gore May 5th? ;) We'll see.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:02 am

...SNAKEsense, which is rather keen, forsees the following happenings this season...

1) LJ will make a grand return to BEASTdom this season...

2) Eli will be the BEST value at the QB position, bar none...

3) MBII will SERIOUSLY disappoint his owners this coming season...

4) T.O. will be the 2008 version of Marvin Harrison circa 2007...

5) LTII will fall, but not stumble, down the rankings to comfortably rest around 5 or 6 when all is said and written for the 2008 FF season...

6) TK will finally publicly admit to being bored to tears about analyzing/writing about baseball and come clean to Greg that football is where his true passion lies...

...so sayeth soothsayer...SNAKE HEY SNAKE SO IF 3 AND 4 ARE TRUE BY THE TRANSVERSE PROPERTY THAT MEANS ROMO WILL DISSAPOINT AS WELL.

IF THERE IS NO T.O. FOR 8 WEEKS LIKE HARRISON LAST YEAR THAT MEANS ROMO HAS NO ONE TO THROW TO BUT WITTEN.

AM I READING THE SNAKE SENSE CORRECTLY?