Super Sat DC Draft Order-Mon Aug 27-8PM

Coltsfan

Super Sat DC Draft Order-Mon Aug 27-8PM

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:39 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by powens:
So, on paper who are the favorites? With a quick scan of the rosters, I like Jon's, Billy's and Mike's teams from League A and Matt Bauler's and Wayne's teams from League B. I suppose that pretty much takes those 5 teams out of the running..lol. ALL teams look very competitive and I believe it will be a close race throughout and may eventually be decided by the deduction of bidding points. [/QUOTE]Thanks Riff - and I was feeling good about me team until now... :D Just kidding.

I"m going to try something different as I track this league throughout the year. Instead of tracking points I'm going to track how many points each player contributed above amount of the player who didn't add anything. In other words if RB1 scores 25, RB2 scores 20 and RB3(who isn't used as the flex) scores 10 then RB contributed 15 points and RB@ contributed 10 points. This way I should be able to see what positions are most likely to contribute to your team total at the end of the year. It should be interesting anyways.

I haven't had time to look through the teams yet but will do so while traveling tomorrow.

Wayne