Snake Classic

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:59 pm

Glad to know the SNAKEcomp isn't biased! :rolleyes:

NO WAY you can justify being 8.75-1 Snake. Your #1 WR has HIGH upside, but will be VERY hard pressed to play 16 games. Your #2 RB is a complete tease, and your 2-4 WR's are mediocre at best (Stallworth is in Peyton's doghouse and won't get NEARLY as many looks as last year).

Oh yea, and then there is the problem with your QB!

Your flex's value went WAY DOWN when they signed Lelie, and by the time RB #3 gets on the field, you will be WELL out of the hunt.

P.S. Your #1 RB looks like chit tonight.

You can put me up $20 from this league, with 4 more to be decided. Your biased views are ridiculous.

[ August 24, 2006, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:30 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...Wazass...

#1 - you are NOT allowed to mention SNAKE's players names...
Sorry is mentioning ONE player on your squad a crime?

[/QB][/quote]

#4 - Flex Value = not the guy that you are thinking of but in fact SNAKE's RB3...

[/QB][/quote]

Read more carefully Snake;

"Your flex's value went WAY DOWN when they signed Lelie, and by the time RB #3 gets on the field, you will be WELL out of the hunt."

Sorry Snake, it was a subpar draft on your part.

As for how you pay me, I don't care. I just want to get paid (unlike 2004).

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:02 pm

And you did the same with your 2004 NFFC team, as you were even so stupid to "spot me" 50 (or was it 70) points?? Only to get destoryed by over 250 points! :eek:

The only difference is I ANNUALLY MAKE $$ playing fantasy football, and you don't.

I can't be right all the time Snake, but I am MUCH more than you (hence why I am more successful)

No point in beating this dead horse anymore! :D

Quahogs

Snake Classic

Post by Quahogs » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:09 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
And you did the same with your 2004 NFFC team, as you were even so stupid to "spot me" 50 (or was it 70) points?? Only to get destoryed by over 250 points! :eek:

The only difference is I ANNUALLY MAKE $$ playing fantasy football, and you don't.

I can't be right all the time Snake, but I am MUCH more than you (hence why I am more successful)

No point in beating this dead horse anymore! :D

Q

BillyWaz

Snake Classic

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:31 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Gigi...since you yourself have stated on MANY an occassion (and accurately so ISHO) that total points is a much better barometer as to the real strength of a team, do you think it was equitable that SNAKE's squad finished overall #17 in the Main out of 280 teams last year (TOP 6% OVERALL) and only cashed out $500 based on his subpar 7-6 H2H record?...many thanks in advance for your non-hyprocritical answer here...SNAKE So original Snake.... so original. :rolleyes: :(