WR D.Mason
WR C.Schilens
WR K.Washington
WR T.Williamson

TE J.Shockey
TE J.Finley

DEF SD, NE

K Gostkowski

I think I have a shot if pierre thomas can be a stud if and when Bush gets hurt. I like Manning and your RBs, once Pierre is healthy and despite FWP's tough start vs. TEN. I'd like this team more if you had a stud TE, a better WR3 or a better D than NE. Good luck.

[ September 13, 2009, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

David U. Kennedy

Post your teams!!

Post by David U. Kennedy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 am

thanks for the input. I do think Shockey will be a stud this year. probaly 80 catches. Mason is the guy I targeted for my 3rd or 4th receiver in every draft. He will post at least 85 catches with Flacco blossoming this year. Im hoping Schilens can be a good flex start once he comes back. I think a lot of guys missed the boat on Mason and Driver this year. They are going to make for highly productive WR 3's this year. And today we find out all of these things. FOOTBALL IS HERE BABY. good luck with your team Sandman.

Sandman62

Post your teams!!

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 am

I think you're being a bit optimistic on Shockey, tho I do like him this year. He hasn't caught 80 balls in the last 6 years, and has only broken 65 once in the last 5.

As for Mason, I think he regresses this year, more like 65-70 catches and 900.

Rotoworld: "Mason underwent shoulder surgery, then asked the Ravens for a pay raise despite missing almost all of spring practice."

Good luck tho.

Sandman62

Post your teams!!

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 am

Well well... Shockey TWO TDs (to our Colston's just 1 :( ). Nice for you!

But just 4 catches. I still don't think he catches 60 balls this year. But if he can score almost every week, hmmmm...

David U. Kennedy

Post your teams!!

Post by David U. Kennedy » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 am

good n bad. Shockey looks good but Gonzalez goes down. hope its not long term. football was definitely love n hate on Sunday. hopefully more love next week.

khan0

Post your teams!!

Post by khan0 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

saints spread the ball too much to count on receptions...but Shockey should dominate one on one coverage...esp in red zone...he just has to stay healthy...mmmmgulp

khan0

Post your teams!!

Post by khan0 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 am

Wahoo...EXCELLENT job on your team...sweet depth and nice mix of veteran stability and youth upside....these leagues are too strong to dominate everyhwere but i see the logic in your team makeup...plus you have to be able to adapt to what owners are doing around you...

there is a concern over the drop form WR1 to WR2 which you paid for with Manning...but it is a legit one in a full ppr position...that is your only achilles...good luck. Manning and the colts must increase the pass % in the red zone to make up the difference...they were 60-40 run last year