UNREAL TO SURREAL II

TradeStar28

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by TradeStar28 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 am

Silly question....

Let me get this straight....

Is $nake banned from the message forum but his alter ego's alter ego "Boo" allowed to post here ?

:confused:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

kjduke

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:08 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Silly question....

Is $nake banned from the message forum but his alter ego's alter ego "Boo" allowed to post here ?

:confused: Not anymore, Fish.

TradeStar28

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by TradeStar28 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Silly question....

[/QUOTE]They are both banned ?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

bald is beautiful

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by bald is beautiful » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Silly question....

[/QUOTE]They are both banned ?
[/QUOTE]If you go back a few pages, you will see that his colossal alterego (SNAKE) could not accept his "new" persona (Boo) of not calling people names, alleging double standards, etc. and simply just post about football. So SNAKE was booted and Boo left this message board.

God bless America.

Inf4life

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Inf4life » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:24 am

Peace and Harmony Comrades and members of the Chum-Chum-Club.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

KOTRAX

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:08 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Well, Ormond, Glenn had every right to just talk football under his other sign-in. Some folks thought I was wrong for giving him another chance. When given the choice of just talking football with the rest of or us or carry on with his antics, he chose the option of leaving, rather than just talk football. So now we've all agreed to just talk football and my Blackberry is humming with positive messages.

Life goes on. Let's get back to football talk because there are 200,000 reasons -- and hopefully 1 million more -- to just focus on the game right now. WELL IF THE POSITIVES OUTWEIGH THE NEGATIVES SO BE IT.

IT IS KIND OF LIKE T.O. OF YESTERYEAR. TRUE HE WAS A DICSTRACTION AND STILL IS TO A POINT BUT IS A TEAM BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM?

I SAY NO. EVERYONE PER SAY ISN'T A "CLASS ACT" BY DEFINTION BUT CAN STILL BE A POSITIVE FOR THE TEAM.

YES IN A PERFECT WORLD WE WOULD LOVE FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE THE ATTITUDES OF A L.T. OR A MARVIN HARRISON.

TWO PLAYERS DESTINED FOR THE HALL OF FAME AND REALLY DO CAUSE TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS BUT IN REALITY IT IS NOT THAT WAY.

IF THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE HAPPY THAT IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST.

CC's Desperados

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by CC's Desperados » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:15 am

Hey Kothax...any chance we can show you where the cap lock button is while we are addressing changes.

It hurt me eyes to read like that!!

KOTRAX

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by KOTRAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 am

NOPE SHAWN!!!

THIS TOPIC WAS BROUGHT UP BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT IS MEAN BY BEING WHO YOU ARE.

I WOULD QUIT POSTING BEFORE I TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK.

RedRyder

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by RedRyder » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
Hey Kothax...any chance we can show you where the cap lock button is while we are addressing changes.

It hurt me eyes to read like that!! It hurts my eyes too, that is why I have stopped reading KOTRAX's posts, I just skip over them...no offense personally K, as I like ya, but I like my eyes and being headache free better!
@RedRyder

Route Collectors

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
One comment on the Snake issue and then we can talk about how every time we make a move in our leagues we take a step back.
I used to be that guy Snake is in my local leagues, although I was winning my league while making an ass of myself. I was always seeking approval from others, whether it be by bragging about my successes or degrading other for their lack of success or their stupid trades or moves in order to make my moves look better. I always thought it added that extra spice to insult or degrade and all I did in the end was **** off those that were always close to me and supportive of me. I ended up quitting my local baseball league after 18 years being the co-founder and I used the excuse of being in high stakes leagues, or I had won 8 times and 3 of the last 4, or I was bored, but in the end I had tarnished all but 2 relationships and really was forced to move on. I had tried to grow and move on but others I had spent my every day insulting didn't care to see I was trying to make a change. I realized I didn't need to be a jerk to get the "respect' I yearned for. People respected me, but just didn't talk about it. It was in the moves I made, or the trades I did and didn't make. I needed to hear and be heard and by all means I would make sure that happened. Sound familiar to anyone? Long story short, I don't do local leagues anymore and it is all due to the fact nobody really cared to play in a league with me anymore. I am very passionate about fantasy sports and I was always causing problems cause I couldn't figure out why others didn't have the same passion or didn't want to talk about it the way I did. Anyway, Glenn, aka, Snake or Boo, take a seriously deep long look in the mirror and realize you still can be a big part of this league. You still have friends on here that respect you and appreciate you, don't risk that. Your message will come off 100 times better if you can do it without insulting or degrading the other person. Just try it. Will it kill you to do that? Lastly, Billy is right. Would you ever talk to a friend or even an acquantance in front of your kids the way you do on the boards? I honestly don't think you would even do it without your kids there. Time to be a man and stop acting like we all did when we were 16 and trying to impress everyone. You can't be as bad as your MB persona portrays you to be.
Now, I want to thank Sammy Morris and Santonio Holmes for being buttheads the minute we move into the $ in the $1300 DC! Man what a long season and it's only week 8....ugh Very nice post. Thanks for being so transparent.