Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 am

Can play 2 of these 3.
Leon Washington
Sproiles
McCoy
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:11 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Can play 2 of these 3.
Leon Washington
Sproiles
McCoy Leon and McCoy

I agree with Glenn that Leon should get it going this week (but I have been saying that for a while now! :eek: )

McCoy is getting 1/2 the work, and against Oakland, that is a GOOD thing.

With LT back, Sproles is gonna be hit or miss each week (see Steelers game). Your other guys will get more touches and are definitely more reliable....good luck! :D

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:42 am

Bryant Johnson, minus Calvin, playing catchup all day @GB or Harvin, providing Favre w/ an outlet against the Ravens blitzes?

Glenneration X

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 am

Thanks Billy, thanks GK....

By the way...this is one of my favorite threads, week in, week out on this message board.
I think it's extremely cool how people competing in the same contest give each other advise.
It's a tremendous example of sportsmanship.

On top of that, its extremely interesting to see how others view WDIS and why.

I've stopped giving WDIS advise because the first dozen or so times I've done it this season, I've been wrong almost everytime..... :confused:
I find myself feeling worse about those calls than those I make for my own team (just as bad by the way).
Good thing that I don't think I've got enough cred here yet that anyone would listen to me.... :D

Once again, thanks guys.

Glenn

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Thanks Billy, thanks GK....

By the way...this is one of my favorite threads, week in, week out on this message board.
I think it's extremely cool how people competing in the same contest give each other advise.
It's a tremendous example of sportsmanship.

On top of that, its extremely interesting to see how others view WDIS and why.

I've stopped giving WDIS advise because the first dozen or so times I've done it this season, I've been wrong almost everytime..... :confused:
I find myself feeling worse about those calls than those I make for my own team (just as bad by the way).
Good thing that I don't think I've got enough cred here yet that anyone would listen to me.... :D

Once again, thanks guys.

Glenn While I like offering advice, I generally don't like asking for it here because it often muddles things. However this week I have 4 RB's that are "pretty equal" and was curious what the "masses" thought. I was leaning towards LJ and Chester, and will probably cross my fingers that LJ finally gets in the end zone, and maybe catches a few passes. That being said, the final decision is ALWAYS on the owner.

As for your WDIS issues, Glenn, you certainly are not alone in making the "wrong choice" someetimes. In my opinion there is NOTHING worse than leaving points on the bench, but NO ONE gets them right all the time, so don't sweat it. ;) :D

I'm just looking forward to watching the Saints-Giants today, as that one should be a GREAT game!

[ October 18, 2009, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

da bears

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by da bears » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 am

Mario Manningham or Torry Holt at flex?
Bauler Shot Caller

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Mario Manningham or Torry Holt at flex? Play the revenge factor (plus Manningham and Nicks are now a coin flip each week)...

HOLT.

Good luck Matt! Should be a dandy between two 1-4 teams in our online game today! :eek:

da bears

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by da bears » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
Mario Manningham or Torry Holt at flex? Play the revenge factor (plus Manningham and Nicks are now a coin flip each week)...

HOLT.

Good luck Matt! Should be a dandy between two 1-4 teams in our online game today! :eek:
[/QUOTE]Thanks Billy.

Yeah go figure as you are in first in that league in points and I'm only 7 points behind you. I'm so glad that the total points leader in these leagues after 13 weeks gets the $1300 first place prize. :cool:

[ October 18, 2009, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller