Start/Sit Week 9

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Thanks Billy. :rolleyes:

Next I hope to be in your League, so You can than ask Snake for help. I take it ChiTown is the plan for 2010? ;) About time I meet Jack.

Good Luck too You as well!

John I'm just having fun, John.

Sit/starts have actually been working out well for me this year, but when you don't have many quality options, it generally works out that way. ;)

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

Next I hope to be in your League, so You can than ask Snake for help. I take it ChiTown is the plan for 2010? ;) About time I meet Jack.

Sit/starts have actually been working out well for me this year, but when you don't have many quality options, it generally works out that way. ;)
[/QUOTE]Billy I know that, so was I. That's why I put next year I want to be in your League and draft and meet Jack in ChiTown. Everytime I post that Jack gets another grey hair. :D

John

[ November 09, 2009, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

[/QUOTE]I won't say who it was, but someone told me 'Don't draft a deep team, so your WDIS are easy'. :eek: He wasn't joking either.

pizzatyme

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
Alex Smith with Crabtree/V. David vs. Titans

or

Eli vs. Chargers 6th rated pass D

or

Orton vs. Steelers You better start A.Smith, or I will have to refer to You as WUSS for the rest of the Year.

Mike, from now to the rest of the Year, You are not allowed to help Russ and Snake out. :D
[/QUOTE]True Mike! Please help those that need it more! ;) John go ahead and list your questions. :D
[/QUOTE]I don't think I ever have. I rather lose because I messed up, and than post my bad plays. Like last week starting Garrard over McNabb(In Snake's League). But of course I make Good WDIS, that I never Post.

I do have a couple of Guys that I ask, but most of the times I either Agree with them or just play who I would have anyways. :D

So go ahead and play A.Smith.
[/QUOTE]I played Smith.

Smith was the high scorer. ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 am

Originally posted by Just Russ:
Alex Smith with Crabtree/V. David vs. Titans

or

Eli vs. Chargers 6th rated pass D

or

Orton vs. Steelers You better start A.Smith, or I will have to refer to You as WUSS for the rest of the Year.

Mike, from now to the rest of the Year, You are not allowed to help Russ and Snake out. :D
[/QUOTE]True Mike! Please help those that need it more! ;) John go ahead and list your questions. :D
[/QUOTE]I don't think I ever have. I rather lose because I messed up, and than post my bad plays. Like last week starting Garrard over McNabb(In Snake's League). But of course I make Good WDIS, that I never Post.

I do have a couple of Guys that I ask, but most of the times I either Agree with them or just play who I would have anyways. :D

So go ahead and play A.Smith.
[/QUOTE]I played Smith.

Smith was the high scorer. ;)
[/QUOTE]Great Job Mr.Steele! :D