What is up with the people on this site?

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:37 am

I have avoided this thread once you took it down to the teen level. But I have to say, whether Turbough is right or wrong is not the point. Your sad need to attack and insult and mock IS the point.

You are a grown man calling someone a "turdbird..." You have a typo of mine as your post signiture. Think about how embarrassing and immature that is. It is a shame because you really do have a lot of positive fantasy football ideas to add to the board. But your behavior is so borish and immature that it makes it hard for the reasonable people of this board to take you overly seriously.

You finish your post with "Thank you and good night!" as if you won some kind of battle with FelixFlamingo. Like you get a prize or something. You could not make it more clear what you are about on this board and what fuels you.

It is just sad. And that behavior is exactly what Turbough was referring to when he started this thread and you walked right into and and proved him right. This is exactly why I have gotten so many private messages telling me to ignore you or laugh at you.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:39 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
it disturbs me when potential new customers get rudely welcomed by my sons (the daughters have behaved well so far! :D ). [/QUOTE]Finally somebody compliments renman. Now the madness can stop! :D

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:43 am

Renman - go tell your BS to your imaginary friends and imaginary emails.

I have actual emails from people not in "the frat" who describe you as assclown, turd, helpless, clueless, and "the dude needs to get laid". Those descriptions were only from 3 people(emails). I have another 10-12 from different people. Keep up your stellar work. Sleep tight. Thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:45 am

Anyone want to talk football?

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:45 am

Classic Gekko...

I am flattered I impact you and your frats world so much. How any of my points here have anything to do with my sexual escapades is beyond me, but there you are again proving me right by acting out like a teen here. What ADULT MAN says "na na nanna na, you can't get laid, hahahahaah!!!!" I mean, who says that after 11th grade? I also have some fantasy football results that say I am anything but clueless.

Why you are so angry I will never know but you are one bitter unhappy guy...lol

Have fun, cheer up.

[ December 14, 2006, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: renman ]

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:49 am

Will you two get a room already..!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:49 am

Thanks for the B-day wishes guys. I appreciate all the laughter this thread has provided today. :cool:

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:53 am

Originally posted by renman:
I am flattered I impact you and your frats world so much. again, those description aren't from your "frat brothers". they are from other folks on these boards. you'd be pretty surprised if you knew who they were. but, alas, you never will. :D

Originally posted by renman:
How any of my points here have anything to do with my sexual escapades is beyond me, but there you are again proving me right by acting out like a teen here. What ADULT MAN says "na na nanna na, you can't get laid, hahahahaah!!!!" I mean, who says that after 11th grade? i'm only telling you what someone (not me) thought about you in an email...so stop getting so defensive...unless you have something to get defensive about.

let's keep the chat to football. thanks.

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:54 am

Route C,

For me, the laughter is similar to that I get when watching my friends elderly blind pet walk into furniture. I laugh, but feel sorry for what I am laughing at and feel bad about it...lol

Happy birthday by the way...

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:55 am

anyone want to talk football?