POST YOUR ROSTERS HERE!!!!!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:29 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...Johnny Junkie...is it true that the NY league that you and Adam No Taxes Miller were in saw Kurt Warner go in the 4th round, Matt Leinart (to the same owner) in the 8th round, back to back DEF's by yet another owner (#1) in the 8th and 9th round, and Adam Vinateri by yet another owner in the 9th round as well!!!...the luck of the draw, eh comrade, the luck of the draw...hehehe...SNAKE Very true.....it was funnie....

Snake....I have been saying it from day one....I would love to win the $100,000 But How can you think your the best in fantasy if you sit at a easy table with guys who know nothing....

Last year Pick one got Tomlinson....Johnson...and holt....

And this year these kind of guys will help me get My main event championship from the 14 hole......

I say thanks to the guys at my table....... :D

Johnny
[/QUOTE]U better walk before you run, son...

NY League #9 division winner is a guy who resides in Smithtown, New York....and doesn't own 6 different Purdy paint brushes and 400 Benjy Moore swatches.

He is the one who drafted 12th overall....and he is even talking like Snake right now in the 3rd person objective voice :mad:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:38 pm

Here's my main event squad (with round taken in parentheses):

QB
M.Vick (9.05)
J.Plummer (11.10)

RB
R.Brown (1.05)
C.Taylor (2.10)
C.Benson (6.10)
M.Turner (10.10)
V.Haynes (13.05)
M.Robinson (15.05)

WR
R.Williams (3.05)
A.Johnson (4.10)
A.Bryant (7.05)
E.Wilford (8.10)
B.Engram (12.10)
B.Berrian (18.10)

TE
T.Heap (5.05)
A.Smith (16.10)

DEF
Indianapolis (14.10)

K
N.Kaeding (17.05)

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:47 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Here's my main event squad (with round taken in parentheses):

QB
M.Vick (9.05)
J.Plummer (11.10)

RB
R.Brown (1.05)
C.Taylor (2.10)
C.Benson (6.10)
M.Turner (10.10)
V.Haynes (13.05)
M.Robinson (15.05)

WR
R.Williams (3.05)
A.Johnson (4.10)
A.Bryant (7.05)
E.Wilford (8.10)
B.Engram (12.10)
B.Berrian (18.10)

TE
T.Heap (5.05)
A.Smith (16.10)

DEF
Indianapolis (14.10)

K
N.Kaeding (17.05) Hah...seriously though..who did u get?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:48 pm

Ouch!

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Btw, did anyone leave the draft planning to have Alex Smith as their starting QB in Week 1? I don't mean being forced to start him as a result of injury to Ben but actually drafting him to start?
For Players. By Players.

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:52 pm

Vegas League #4/Pick #10

QBs- Carson Palmer/Brad Johnson
RBs- Edgerrin James/Clinton Portis/Thomas Jones/LaBrandon Toefield/Ladell Betts
WRs- Michael Clayton/Isaac Bruce/Keyshawn Johnson/Amani Toomer/Arnaz Battle/Demetrius Williams
TEs- Ben Watson/Reggie Kelly
K- Ryan Longwell
DEFs- N.Y.(G)/Philadelphia
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:54 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
Vegas League #4/Pick #10

QBs- Carson Palmer/Brad Johnson
RBs- Edgerrin James/Clinton Portis/Thomas Jones/LaBrandon Toefield/Ladell Betts
WRs- Michael Clayton/Isaac Bruce/Keyshawn Johnson/Amani Toomer/Arnaz Battle/Demetrius Williams
TEs- Ben Watson/Reggie Kelly
K- Ryan Longwell
DEFs- N.Y.(G)/Philadelphia No Reuben Droughns????? Check out Mr. Smokescreen and Mirrors himself over there.

It's all going to come down to Clinton Portis. If he's good to go, so are you. If not, well, I hear Greg is going to try to start up a Basketball League.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Ouch! I am just kidding...hehe

Getting u back for your two zingers thrown @ the FI$HER Empire

:D

Good job brah'

I have previously owned (not in a slave way) some of your players in the past.....

first and foremost.....welcome to the ABC! Hope you enjoy the club...

Secondly, Thomas Jones was named the starter in Chicago officially...C Benson probably is better than R Brown & Caddy , but will we ever know? The guy is a fuggin assclown

Thirdly, Roy Williams will be incredible this year with Kitna behind center...possibly top 5 WR #'s.

Forthly, I am a previous Andre Johnson owner (2004)....the guy would be incredible in any other situation with someone NOT named David Carr throwing him the ball...He is a beast but sometimes he throws up donuts and thats not acceptable for WR2 on ur team

Fifthly...will Chester the molestor be a carbon copy of Lamont Jordan of 2005? The situation is set up for him to succeed and totally out perform his ADP...we shall see

Sixly....enjoy the Michael Vick Experience! Maybe u can get an autographed Ron Mexico jockstrap from Ebay

Sevenly ....repeat after me, I WILL CUT NATE I WILL CUT NATE..... this is what u will be saying in about 5 weeks as u toss a buck FAAB to another FG kicker ! lol

Good job and most importanly... I HEART RONNIE BROWN 2006 :D

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:02 pm

It's all going to come down to Clinton Portis. If he's good to go, so are you. If not, well, I hear Greg is going to try to start up a Basketball LeagueIn which case KoQ, I will be drafting Charles Oakley in the hopes he comes out of retirement, and Greg gives us 10 points per every opponent socked in the mouth! As for the Low-Down-Dirty Droughns situation, I had to pull the trigger on Portis' upside when he was there for me at 2.05 in the hopes that Reuben would miraculously fall to me in the 3rd. Of course, it didn't happen, but I'll do what I can with what I got. ;)
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian