Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

76erfan

Re: ONE GUARANTEED SPOT Left For Aug. 31 NY Super League

Post by 76erfan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm

will have a definite answer one way or other on king of queens(glenn schroter) in next 48 hours

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 am

updated post game party list at heartland brewery($30 all inclusive from 10-12)

This is who I know of so far....

1) Andy Saxton
2) Tom Kessenich
3) Mike Ambrosius
4) Mark Smith(facilitator)
5) Andre Schleiniger(facilitator)
6) Steve Jupinka
7) Jim Christie
8) Mike Edelman
9) Sal Cataldo
10) Nelson Sousa

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am

OK let's push the starting time to 6:30 pm for this league. I know Glenn's working hard on his schedule to be able to join us. Who else wants to take part? Let's fill this baby up.

12-Team Super League
Friday, Aug. 31, 6:30 pm ET

1. Andy Saxton, Bear, Delaware
2. Nelson Sousa/Chad Schroeder, Saugerties, New York
3. Stephen Jupinka, Waldwick, New Jersey
4. Chris Vaccaro/Joe DiGalbo, Staten, Island, New York
5. Dave Martino/Joe Martino, Melville, New York
6. Alan Greenberg, New Haven, Connecticut
7. Ken Magner/Jim Christie, Freehold, New Jersey
8. Michael Edelman/Sal Cataldo, Elmwood Park, New Jersey
9. Anthony Savino/Joe Amato, Staten Island, New York
10. Glenn Schroter, White Plains, New York (tentative)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:59 pm

and to recap the night so you dont have to search all over the thread. The final team owner(and the other 11) will get

1) A welcome gift(fantasy football addicts book)
2) A custom t-shirt highlighting the 2012 NY Super with your name and preferred jersey number
3) Winner will get league champion trophy(ok thats going to me but you can look at it 8/31)
4) Random Drawing Giveaways at breaktime(4 of them in total). No owner will win more than 1 so each team has a 33% chance of winning something. Each giveaway valued at approx $25.
5) Post draft, a 2 hour all you can eat and drink at Heartland Brewery($30 per person) where we can make fun of Jupinka's picks.
6) The priviledge of spending your Friday evening with Tom Kessenich(yes Tom we know this should be #1)

Its a nice kick off to Weekend 1 in NYC.

Lets get it filled...........almost there!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:57 pm

76erfan wrote:and to recap the night so you dont have to search all over the thread. The final team owner(and the other 11) will get

5) Post draft, a 2 hour all you can eat and drink at Heartland Brewery($30 per person) where we can make fun of Jupinka's picks.

As per Andy you only get a 2 hour window to poke fun at the picks. After that it's back to Andy's haircut, state, and general existence. :D

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Quahogs wrote:
76erfan wrote:and to recap the night so you dont have to search all over the thread. The final team owner(and the other 11) will get

As per Andy you only get a 2 hour window to poke fun at the picks. After that it's back to Andy's haircut, state, and general existence. :D

Its about time you showed up on these boards for pigskin talk. I guess having two teams in the top 10 in the NFBC main means you are too cool for us over here:)

I barely have any hair..how can you make fun of the haircut? Lack of hair I could see

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:10 pm

76erfan wrote:
Quahogs wrote:

Its about time you showed up on these boards for pigskin talk. I guess having two teams in the top 10 in the NFBC main means you are too cool for us over here:)

I barely have any hair..how can you make fun of the haircut? Lack of hair I could see
maybe it wasn't the hair.. something made me laugh.. oh yeah, the video of your girlie throw from the mound at philly ! LOL

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 pm

I knew you would eventually bring this up....you are so predictable....its a picture dummy..i didnt post a video. I dont care if i win the super as long as i beat you.......lol.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:42 pm

76erfan wrote:I knew you would eventually bring this up....you are so predictable....its a picture dummy..i didnt post a video. I dont care if i win the super as long as i beat you.......lol.
Hmm maybe you're right. But I do have video of the beginning (and end) of your 1st base career before they mercifully shifted you to the outfield... WTH Andy ! Head in the game ! LOL

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

the funny thing is jupinka...my tshirt number for the draft is in fact #7. LOL

here is the scene from jupinka's first ever fantasy draft..well before his NFFC days...from dungeons and dragons to the big time!
jupinka.jpg
jupinka.jpg (20.53 KiB) Viewed 2074 times