2006 NFFC Satellite League Signup List

LFW

Post by LFW » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:46 pm

Dammit, I guess I'll have to just keep stealing my Toilet Paper from Public Restrooms. :(
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:09 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Don't worry, Johnny -- there will be plenty of opportunities to draft again. There's even a draft on Wednesday, August 9th where you get to lock horns with the great Z-Men of "Drafting to Win" fame.

In any event, you can't be in ALL the satellites. Or can you????? :D Im like the NFFC's best customer.....I don't know what happen.....Greg has never forgot about me before :confused: I WAS getting ready to even think about the ultimate league or throwing some more big bucks down......Im a little upset I really wanted to draft this week or the next one to go off :(

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:15 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Don't worry, Johnny -- there will be plenty of opportunities to draft again. There's even a draft on Wednesday, August 9th where you get to lock horns with the great Z-Men of "Drafting to Win" fame.

In any event, you can't be in ALL the satellites. Or can you????? :D Im like the NFFC's best customer.....I don't know what happen.....Greg has never forgot about me before :confused: I WAS getting ready to even think about the ultimate league or throwing some more big bucks down......Im a little upset I really wanted to draft this week or the next one to go off :(

Johnny
[/QUOTE]Johnny, there was no slight at all. Tom and I still REALLY love you! Honestly, we do!! :D We added you to the July 26th list, but once we could see that satellite wasn't going to fly, we reached out to the early signups of that $100 and $250 league to see if they wanted to move to the Aug. 2nd league. We filled that up immediately and are now trying to fill others. Let me know which one you want us to move you to and we'll get you in. All is good and you're still in our Top 100 of all-time NFFC favorites! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:16 am

Terry Rich of Pasadena, California has become our fourth owner for the $100 Winner-Take-All League on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd. Terry is new to our event and we're glad to get him involved in this satellite league. Good luck Terry as you try to turn that $100 investment into $100,000 next year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:29 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
All is good and you're still in our Top 100 of all-time NFFC favorites! :D Top 100? Johnny's got to be AT LEAST in the Top 75!!! :D

I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed with all these satellite options. June DC, BBDS DC, 3 city, 3 city DC, Gekko III, Mag 1 and 2, NY/Chi II, SNAKE classic, Billy Waz DC, etc. Who can keep up with all this???

batoj

Post by batoj » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:22 pm

Greg -

Any idea when the mock draft central info will be sent out?

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 pm

Johnny, you're in for Sunday, August 6th Draft Champions...$75...
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:28 am

Jeff Jamieson of Coppell, Texas has signed up for a pair of $100 NFFC Satellite Leagues, becoming our second owner in the Thursday, Aug. 24th pay top three finishers one and the fifth owner in the Saturday, Aug. 26th one (pay top three finishers). Welcome aboard Jeff and best of luck in the hunt for the $800 league prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:29 am

Originally posted by Bato:
Greg -

Any idea when the mock draft central info will be sent out? When Tom picks the draft order for that one, we'll send it to Jason at MDC and he will then send out an e-mail to the 14 owners with the URL for that draft. I'd expect you guys to get that tomorrow.