Can someone help me with this playoff system?

dflash1313

Post by dflash1313 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 am

I made playoffs in my satellite league this year, and it will be my first year in playoffs on NFFC. How do playoffs work? Is it the averages for the weeks that are carried over or is it the overall points.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 am

This is in the first paragraph of the NFFC Satellite League rules:

The four playoff teams from each satellite league will carry their weekly scoring average from the regular season into the playoffs and add that to their totals from Weeks 14, 15 and 16 to determine the top three finishers in each league. The regular season head-to-head champion will earn its entry fee back in each $250, $500 and $1,000 league, while the team with the most total points during the regular season (it can be the same team) will also earn back its entry fee after Week 13. The $125 Winner-Take-All leagues and all of the Draft Champions Leagues are the only leagues where scoring totals from the first 16 weeks of the NFFC season will be added, with the top teams winning prizes according to their individual setups (see Prizes link for details). Draft Champions Satellite Leagues are unique to our format and the rules for those can be found under the Draft Champions link.

Playoff qualifiers after Week 13:

* 1. Best h2h record
* 2. Most total points
* 3. Next best h2h record
* 4. Next highest total points
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius