Best of luck to everyone tomorrow

renman

Post by renman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

It is 11:15 eastern time here and I am packing up my stuff and making final adjustments to my draft materials in preparation for the big day tomorrow. I am still very old school. Paper cheat sheets, marked up with my own rankings. No laptop or draft software for me. Too clumsy on a computer and fear I will miss a player still. I don't do it much different than I did back in the day when Barry Sanders was a first round pick and I actually rostered Bubby Brister.

Those of us passionate about this game recognize the importance of tomorrow and how the decisions we make will impact how we enjoy the NFL season over the next 3-4 months. Over the last 4 years I have made a thread outlining the players I like and the players I am avoiding with a brief explanation of why. I have encouraged others to do the same. It always ends up being an interesting read at the end of the season.

I was going to do that until I remembered not everyone is drafting at the same time on the same weekend so I better keep my thoughts to myself and maybe will start that thread after next weekends drafts.

Best of luck to everyone and lets hope for a season with limited injuries to star players.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Good luck, see ya tomorrow
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Good luck guys, it's NYC bound now.... See you in a few hours!
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!