PLAYOFFS?

TOMDOG

PLAYOFFS?

Post by TOMDOG » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

Greg or Tom,,
Just a clarification please as i need to be treated like a fifth grader to understand these things.
If after week 13 two teams have the same h2h record,does the team with the highrr total point total win the 5grand?Or if one of those 2 teams also has the 2nd most points do those two teams have the three week playoff for the other 25oo?
It doesnt seenm clrear to me in the rules.Please help,thanks,
Tom.

BillyWaz

PLAYOFFS?

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 am

If you don't mind me jumping in here Tommy, I can answer (because it happened to me).

If 2 teams have an identical record, and are tied for first, the team who has more points wins the 5K.

As long as the team tied for record is 2nd in points, they get the automatic bid to the championship round and the $2500. Basically after the guy or gal with best record wins the $5000, the next total points gets $2500, and the next points gets the $1300 (I think it is still that).

Hope that helps, and hope you had a great Thanksgiving Tommy!

TOMDOG

PLAYOFFS?

Post by TOMDOG » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks Billy,
yes the holiday was great,made it back home in time to spend it with the family.Hope yours was great as well.

Greg Ambrosius

PLAYOFFS?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
Greg or Tom,,
Just a clarification please as i need to be treated like a fifth grader to understand these things.
If after week 13 two teams have the same h2h record,does the team with the highrr total point total win the 5grand?Or if one of those 2 teams also has the 2nd most points do those two teams have the three week playoff for the other 25oo?
It doesnt seenm clrear to me in the rules.Please help,thanks,
Tom. If two teams have the same h2h records, then the team with the most points among them wins the $2,500. If that team also had the highest points in the league, then that team wins $5,000. But remember that best h2h record (highest points being the tie-breaker) and most total points after Week 13 wins $2,500 each and if it's the same team doing both that team automatically wins the whole first place prize and wins the league title.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

PLAYOFFS?

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 am

"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven