boutrous11

Boston

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 am

did he pay his entry fee?

BillyWaz

Boston

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 am

Then maybe he isn't a man of his word.

I'm not condoning it or saying it is right, Glenn, but he won't be the only one to "bail" on his team this year and not give 100%.

As much as you want to control everything Glenn, I don't think you can control other people's actions.

Days of our Lives comes on at 1:00 EST if you are craving some drama. ;)

nolencole

Boston

Post by nolencole » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:23 am

The owner aka. The Player did attempt to play Beanie Wells, which was a game day scratch.

He seems somewhat interested in FF. Check him out
Pokers Best at WCOFF.

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

BLACKHAND

Boston

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
did he pay his entry fee? paying your entry fee does not give you the right to screw up a league. if you buy a ticket to a sports event are you allowed to curse out a player or act a fool or curse and be a jerk. i know you cant control how a person runs his team and he spends his money but be a man and try your best. the guy played without a flex this week and didnt go after free agents agressive to make his team better. this is NOT a drama its a comedy.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BillyWaz

Boston

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:36 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
did he pay his entry fee? paying your entry fee does not give you the right to screw up a league. if you buy a ticket to a sports event are you allowed to curse out a player or act a fool or curse and be a jerk. i know you cant control how a person runs his team and he spends his money but be a man and try your best. the guy played without a flex this week and didnt go after free agents agressive to make his team better. this is NOT a drama its a comedy. [/QUOTE]I hear ya Frank, but this is not the first time this has happened (although this is probably the EARLIEST it has happened) and it certainly won't be the last.

Fanball really dropped the ball with the "protocal" (as Ryan put it :rolleyes: ) on how to select players for this team.

That however is OVER, and nothing can be done. I feel for all that had to draft in this league, and the fact it appears there is a "deadbeat owner" so early in the season SUCKS.

I'm not sure what Greg and Tom will do about this, but if history serves, they generally do not take over "deadbeat owner" teams.

BLACKHAND

Boston

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 am

billy , the way it went down is terrible. even after this i talked to greg about it and drop it after we talked about what happened. i was told he would be agressive in free agents and really try hard from that point on. he spent 33 bucks on free agents and did not even try to bid on others. when i spoke to tom he told me maybe he got outbid on other free agents but that is not the case as when free agents came out the first ten minutes or so showed everyones bids even bids not won. i saved it to show im not making up bull story here. at least be a man and run your team as best you can. but its a joke to this spoiled rich guy and he does not care one bit.

[ September 20, 2010, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: THE_BLACKHAND ]
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN