Request For 12-Team Super Leagues

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

I have received a request from one veteran NFFC owner to provide 12-team Super Leagues on the first weekend of the NFL season, with a draft on Friday, Sept. 9th. I can certainly provide that if there's interest in that format. We do have a Super League planned for 6 pm PT that day and could do it then or even early in the morning if folks are interested. We currently have the NFFC Diamond League at 10 am PT and could easily do a 12-team Super League at that same time in Las Vegas and via conference call. Again, we could do it at 6 pm PT/9 pm ET as well if folks want that Super League to be a 12-team format.

I know these Super Leagues are popular with the 87.5% payout, so just say the word and we'll plan accordingly. Thanks for the suggestion Don and let's see if there's interest in this request.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Don

Post by Don » Mon May 02, 2011 11:36 am

Greg,

Yes, I would be interested in playing in at 12 team Super on Friday morning at the same time as the Diamond league. Any time I can stay away from competing against Glenn the better.

Don

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Originally posted by Team Thompson:
Greg,

Yes, I would be interested in playing in at 12 team Super on Friday morning at the same time as the Diamond league. Any time I can stay away from competing against Glenn the better.

Don