Where is Greg today?

Ry's Guys

Where is Greg today?

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 am

I'm amazed we haven't heard from Greg today after last nights draft but I'm sure he is just gettin' spiffied up to head out onto the strip for a little early dinner before hosting our draft via telephone/web and some lucky folks in his sweet suite!!! (I heard Tyson is coming!!!) Anyway someone snapped a shot of him roaming around the Bellagio today and sent it to me so I figured I'd pass it along!!!

[ September 02, 2010, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Bullgod ]
Pat Sorge

Greg Ambrosius

Where is Greg today?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm alive and well. How did last night's drafts go? I was busy getting everything set up with the Bellagio today and then I checked out the scenery at the Bellagio pool this afternoon. 103 degrees and it felt every bit of it. But it's a dry heat!!! Plus the pool was fantastic. It's not crowded at all out here right now and it's just a fantastic place to stay. The pool is just beautiful.

We are set for tonight's NFFC Classic draft tonight Pat so be on time and be ready. I'll have a JD and Coke for ya!! The booze is on the bar and ready for my Las Vegas participants!! :D This should be a lot of fun. See ya in two hours.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Where is Greg today?

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Friends don't let friends drink and draft. ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Bret's Mavericks

Where is Greg today?

Post by Bret's Mavericks » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

"I was a ONE-MAN WOLFPACK,and then I met..." :D
WEDDED BLITZ Rules!