WOWSERS! TRICH TO COLTS!

Sandman62

Re: WOWSERS! TRICH TO COLTS!

Post by Sandman62 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

BillyWaz wrote:As bad as it is to be a Steelers fan this year, being a Browns fan is FAR worse. They always find a way to screw things up.

Sorry Mike.....really. :(
Thanks Billy. I'm gonna go put on my Tim Couch jersey and sob. :cry:

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Teams panic when they lose to the mighty Dolphins 8-)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm

We'll have Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plains Dealer on STATS Fantasy Advantage at 11 ET tonight to talk about the TRich trade. Tune in. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:02 pm

now that the bids are in, how much does mcgahee go for? hasn't even signed yet, yet you have a once in a season opportunity to get what seems like a starting running back out of free agency. i'm sure there will be some big spending between starks and mcgahee... or maybe that was just me.

particra

Post by particra » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm

McG will go very high.

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:06 pm

particra wrote:McG will go very high.
i'm hoping starks will too or else i blew way too much money. :)

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 pm

wow - the reactionary nature of some of the people that play this game is astonishing -

727 for Willis McGahee??? That's what someone bid on him tonight in one of my Primetime leads - A guy who, A - is not even signed yet, he's taking a physical - B - could not make the Giants team and was passed over for Brandon Jacobs?? and - C - Did I mention that he has not even signed yet??

As for the Trent trade - Can we relax on the "Trent will be number one over all" next year talk please? There's two sides to every trade - He was in his SECOND year - even if the Browns were rebuilding - they just traded away their first round draft pick from a year ago - in his SECOND season - if you don't think they don't know something about Trent's ability to stay healthy - or perform at his expected standard over the long haul, then you are crazy -

Starks??? Seriously? Starks? Ummmm.... that was the Redskins Defense guys.... I think I could go 13 for 87 with 4 catches and a TD against that team - not to mention the fact Lacy is going to be back in a week or two -

Snelling? He wasn't good when he was good! - jeeez.....

Ok - off soap box - Thanks for all the donations....;)

Will
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 pm

boutrous11 wrote:someone convince me this doesn't kill Josh Gordon's appeal for this season....
Lots of garbage time stats? He can replace Dwayne Bowe of the king of garbage time. :D

afv

Post by afv » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

wiljiro wrote:wow - the reactionary nature of some of the people that play this game is astonishing -

727 for Willis McGahee??? That's what someone bid on him tonight in one of my Primetime leads - A guy who, A - is not even signed yet, he's taking a physical - B - could not make the Giants team and was passed over for Brandon Jacobs?? and - C - Did I mention that he has not even signed yet??

As for the Trent trade - Can we relax on the "Trent will be number one over all" next year talk please? There's two sides to every trade - He was in his SECOND year - even if the Browns were rebuilding - they just traded away their first round draft pick from a year ago - in his SECOND season - if you don't think they don't know something about Trent's ability to stay healthy - or perform at his expected standard over the long haul, then you are crazy -

Starks??? Seriously? Starks? Ummmm.... that was the Redskins Defense guys.... I think I could go 13 for 87 with 4 catches and a TD against that team - not to mention the fact Lacy is going to be back in a week or two -

Snelling? He wasn't good when he was good! - jeeez.....

Ok - off soap box - Thanks for all the donations....;)

Will

Willis went for 931 in one of my OC leagues! 931!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

afv wrote: Willis went for 931 in one of my OC leagues! 931!
This has to be the record for most money ever spent on an unsigned/free agent player.