Cedric to Detroit

bald is beautiful

Cedric to Detroit

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...the only comment that SNAKE has here is that if you owners out there want the next starting, dynamic RB on an explosive offense and horrible defense (a lethal FF combo) be prepared to spend MUCHO MUCHO loot on the WW this week to procure Cedric Benson (THINK AT LEAST $500)...he WILL be this year's Earnest Graham/Ryan Grant version of 2007...SNAKE Congrats. You are pushing Gekko for the title of King of Disinformation.

mikeybok

Cedric to Detroit

Post by mikeybok » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 am

...the only comment that SNAKE has here is that if you owners out there want the next starting, dynamic RB on an explosive offense and horrible defense (a lethal FF combo) be prepared to spend MUCHO MUCHO loot on the WW this week to procure Cedric Benson (THINK AT LEAST $500)...he WILL be this year's Earnest Graham/Ryan Grant version of 2007...SNAKE Only if you need to fill a UA (unemployed alcoholic) position in your home league. Last I checked ... we don't need to play one of those in the NFFC. :D

Do you get any points for taking a swing at a police officer?
Hakuna Matata!

mkrucek

Cedric to Detroit

Post by mkrucek » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 am

Of course he has yet to be officially signed. The original report came from an Austin, TX city council member, NOT the Lions. He was in town to talk, along with a couple others. Then again, maybe they did sign him and don't even know it.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Eddiejag

Cedric to Detroit

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 am

yOU KNOW AT ONE TIME HE WAS A MAJOR TALENT AND STILL YOUNG WITH VERY LITTLE MILEDGE.This might be his last chance and if i was him i would do what ever it takes[billy waz saying]to make this team.I wOULDNT put up a ton but maybe a little .
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

pizzatyme

Cedric to Detroit

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 am

I don't see the problem. Detroit is the ideal fit for CedBen. He can run anywhere from -2 to 3 yards and fall down for them.

I think this is what they were striving for ever since they ran the greatest RB of all time (IMO) Barry Sanders out of town.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

mikeybok

Cedric to Detroit

Post by mikeybok » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 am

quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...the only comment that SNAKE has here is that if you owners out there want the next starting, dynamic RB on an explosive offense and horrible defense (a lethal FF combo) be prepared to spend MUCHO MUCHO loot on the WW this week to procure Cedric Benson (THINK AT LEAST $500)...he WILL be this year's Earnest Graham/Ryan Grant version of 2007...SNAKE Congrats. You are pushing Gekko for the title of King of Disinformation. [/QUOTE]...simply curious but is there a penalty for having an opinion here (which may not necessarily agree with yours)?...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]I wouldn't take what BisB said to heart. He was just saying your building up a guy that still isn't even signed by anyone. That sounds like disinformation to him ... and I am laughing in agreement with him. If/When Cedric Boozman sign's ... we'll discuss this again ... lol
Hakuna Matata!

bald is beautiful

Cedric to Detroit

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 am

The word that got me to say "disinformation" was the word "dynamic". Cedric Benson - dynamic?

I watched that guy in person the last couple years in Chicago. He CANNOT turn the corner. He has no moves or juke whatsoever.

Snake, you of course can state your opinion. But UYT is right and knows from experience - don't take it to heart, because I said a few things to him, too, as I sat right next to him at the NFFC draft.

mikeybok

Cedric to Detroit

Post by mikeybok » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
The word that got me to say "disinformation" was the word "dynamic". Cedric Benson - dynamic?

LMAO ... OK ... that was funny!
Hakuna Matata!