2nd Main Event Option Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 am

King of Queens is also free on Thursday night before our live drafts and is jumping into a second NFFC Classic main event. I think he just wanted the CJ helmet!! :D Glenn, you certainly have a wide array of our memorabilia giveaways. Put this one next to the Pete Rose helmet, the Fitzgerald 16x20 photo, etc. :D

Here's the early signup list:

NFFC Classic Online
Thursday, Sept. 2, 7 & 10 ET
1. Matt Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee (7 or 10)
2. Rich Dunn, Scottsdale, Arizona
3. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York (10 pm)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 am

IN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Classic on Thursday, Sept. 2nd at 7 pm ET
Classic on Thursday, Sept. 2nd at 10 pm ET

Primetime on Wednesday, Sept. 1st at 7 pm ET
Primetime on Wednesday, Sept. 1st at 10 pm ET

These dates and times have now been added to the Registration page.
[/QUOTE]Just as a heads up, anyone that signs up for this will need a credit applied. The system is picking up the total cost for a Thursday Classic signup as $1450, when it actually should be $1300.
[/QUOTE]Tom is applying the second team discount before he sends the charge into accounting, so no worries about the extra charge there. We are taking care of it first. I just felt this was a quicker solution to get this on the signup page immediately. Thanks again for joining and supporting the 14-team concept.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:24 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
IN AWESOME CHAMP and welcome back!!! The 2008 NFFC Classic champion is in and ready to take two shots at the $100,000 grand prize. Nice.

The beauty of you die-hards is that you don't shy away from the tough competition. This draft night is obviously going to have some veterans in it, yet you folks seem to love the adventure and the competition. Great stuff and this is going to be a great addition to the competition.

Okay, we're definitely getting off to a good start and I know there's more coming. Here's the early signup list:

NFFC Classic Online
2. Rich Dunn, Scottsdale, Arizona (10 pm)
4. Tom Yates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (10 pm)

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 am

I MIGHT be interested if you get something going in Vegas on Thursday.
@RedRyder

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
I MIGHT be interested if you get something going in Vegas on Thursday. I'll be your host there if others want to join!!! I'll be the sticker gal, the draft moderator and the bartender all in one!!! :D Let's see how many folks will join us and I'll see what we can do at the Bellagio. We did partial leagues in a suite for baseball and that was a BLAST. Who's interested in that in Las Vegas?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 am

It looks like that later Thursday night time slot is getting more love than the others. I like it!! :D We're at five signups for that time already and we haven't even sent out the NFFC newsletter yet. We'll get that done this morning. Look for it soon.

Welcome aboard to Terry Lewis of Harrisburg, North Carolina as he's taking a second Classic team with us. Thanks Terry and best of luck in both mains.

NFFC Classic Online
2. Rich Dunn, Scottsdale, Arizona (10 pm)
4. Tom Yates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (10 pm)
5. Terry Lewis, Harrisburg, North Carolina (7 or 10)

Max Factor

Post by Max Factor » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 am

I would also be interested in doing one in Vegas but first I will need to know if the second auction is going to happen.
Jeff Potok

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
I would also be interested in doing one in Vegas but first I will need to know if the second auction is going to happen. We're at 24 teams for the auction league in Las Vegas. Man, we sure as hell better fill that one. I'm doing all I can to call last year's members and get them back in, but yes, we're going to fill that one. I won't be happy if we can't get that one filled. Damn.

Sounds good Jeff. We'll stay in touch on all of this, but I'm good with you in Vegas either way.

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 am

This addition will allow me to participate... Thank you!
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"