Second Batch Of Magazines This Week

FIGHTINGNOLES

Post by FIGHTINGNOLES » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Same here....Really appreciated the first batch & am looking forward to the 2nd batch guys....John

Jim Wiseheart

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Got these in the mail today. Thanks guys.

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Got the 2nd batch in todays mail,5 more mags,and the FANTASY SPORTS mag with Tom Brady on the cover is great.Thanks Greg and Tom

Jim Wiseheart

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Nice to put a face to the names of a few MB regulars (UFFC, Snake, and others) that are pictured in the 2nd edition of Fantasy Sports.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 am

Yep, that's me. Apparently, I'm one of the few who decided to send in a digital photo. Some of those look like polaroids.

The new FS mag looks great. There was some very interesting information in one of the mags that collaborates what I offer on my site about targetting BYE weeks a certain way.

It is nice to put faces with names.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:17 am

GOT MY SECOND BATCH YESTERDAY AS WELL. THANKS GREG.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 am

Originally posted by TOMDOG:
Got the 2nd batch in todays mail,5 more mags,and the FANTASY SPORTS mag with Tom Brady on the cover is great.Thanks Greg and Tom Yeah, there's a lot of reading among the NINE magazines we've sent out now. In the future, we may just mail all of these out ahead of time to everyone so that they get a chance to read all of these great mags before Draft Day. But there is a cost to ship all of these out, so we just have to figure it out. But if anyone still wants any of these before Draft Day, just let me know and we'll ship them out in the next week. Enjoy all and thanks to all of our publishing partners for making these copies available to everyone.

And yeah, our NFFC winners' spread is interesting. We sure have a motley looking crew in the NFFC, don't we? :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius