What is up with the people on this site?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:55 am

jeff - happy birthday man!! have a drink on me! :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:03 am

Originally posted by renman:
What ADULT MAN says "na na nanna na, you can't get laid, hahahahaah!!!!" btw, no one said you can't get laid , except YOU !!! my crash course in headshrinking 101 just paid off bigtime!!! renman falls into the trap and makes an admission!!! classic stuff!!!

...now back to football...i have tried to be very helpful and informative to all newbies that post here...and will continue to do so and urge all my brothers and sisters to do so...

[ December 14, 2006, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:26 am

GG, your opinion of the 3-CC this year, not the results, but the team event itself. Enjoyed participating or not, and any ideas to improve it for next year?
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:19 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
and any ideas to improve it for next year? Allow trading amongst teammates. :eek:
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:26 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
and any ideas to improve it for next year? Allow trading amongst teammates. :eek: [/QUOTE]LV would have a 500 pt lead then :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:16 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
[QUOTE]

snip

Felix - you are part of the problem. You come into the conversation AFTER tirdbird has made his post. You likley didn't have knowledge of it. I did. So when you say I'm being elitist...I'm responding as an informed poster. You and people like you are not informed. Thank you and good night! Does that mean I haven't read and responded to every post in every thread on this message board?

If thats so then you are correct, you are the only one who does that, congrats on being informed about the NFFC messsage boards. You and people like you need to get outside once in a while.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:45 pm

Its amazing that the people I was referring to have basically come forward and identified themselves.

In some businesses, you give your clients something for next time (to get them to come back) and that is all I asked for regarding a consolation prize in the $500 draft. You DO want your customers to come back. Some of you simply don't understand how it works and I believe that if anything, YOU are costing Greg money and its not me by asking a simple question.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
GG, your opinion of the 3-CC this year, not the results, but the team event itself. Enjoyed participating or not, and any ideas to improve it for next year? rick - i'll get you my comments over the weekend. thanks for asking.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:53 pm

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
In some businesses, you give your clients something for next time (to get them to come back) and that is all I asked for regarding a consolation prize in the $500 draft. You DO want your customers to come back. Some of you simply don't understand how it works it sounds like someone (tirdbird) is calling out Greg :eek: