When will our roster be active?

gocubbies621

Post by gocubbies621 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

Please excuse the rookie question but it is my first year. I find it a little strange that I still don't have any players listed under my team. When can I expect them?

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

AT THE LATEST THURSDAY MORNING. MOST OF THE TIME MAIN EVENT ROSTERS ARE DONE BY WEDNESDAY.

SIT TIGHT FRESH MEAT THEY'LL BE UP SOON ENOUGH.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 am

Originally posted by Fresh Meat:
Please excuse the rookie question but it is my first year. I find it a little strange that I still don't have any players listed under my team. When can I expect them? All of the rosters for all of the events have been entered and loaded through STATS. We are done in the entering process of all leagues.

STATS is going through all of them now and updating any errors that did occur during the manual process. We just went through half of the leagues and updated rosters. STATS is looking at the final rosters we just sent a few minutes ago and we'll correct any errors there.

Rosters will be live at some point tomorrow. We won't make these live until all corrections are done, but hang tight as we are close now. Thanks all and you'll see your rosters and draft results soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

gerardsambola

Post by gerardsambola » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 pm

greg