To: Las Vegas wcoff event_director

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

Assuming wcoff goes off with their live event in las vegas, what do u think are the most common words/phrases/statements that the onsite wcoff event director will hear?

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

i hope the event doesn't turn ugly with so many people stiffed out of money. brings back memories of 300

{wcoff on-site officials on left. owners jobbed out of their money on right}

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

wcoff event director...
will quasi-wcoff workers be allowed to play in the wcoff?

if so, will you "randomly" determine draft slots and league assignments for all players, including quasi-wcoff workers?

if so, will quasi-wcoff workers have the capability of looking at other owners FAAB bids?

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 am

wcoff event director...
can you please provide the contact information to the entity holding the escowed 2011 funds? i'd like to have my attorney verify what you say is true.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 am

lets get real no one is going to do anything if they have the draft that day. i am sure being arrested is not worth the amount most are owed. talking on the internet is one thing but actually going there to pick a fight is another.

i am owed money and i won't be there looking to fight dustin or anyone else that wants to get scammed out of their money this year.

it is what it is.....my money is gone unless someone comes in to buy the place.

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 am

Originally posted by thegambler:

it is what it is.....my money is gone unless someone comes in to buy the place. gambler - wcoff management loves people like you. get raped and don't report it to the cops.

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

lets get real no one is going to do anything if they have the draft that day. what if someone in las vegas calls the cops on wcoff saying they stole money from them. cops show up, event is disrupted. maybe they even hall wcoff director down to police station to get to bottom of it.

proceeding with 2011 event without paying 2010 winners might trigger a "criminal" charge in addition to "breach of contract". police handle criminal charges

[ August 15, 2011, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: DoubleG ]

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

lets get real no one is going to do anything if they have the draft that day. i am sure being arrested is not worth the amount most are owed. talking on the internet is one thing but actually going there to pick a fight is another.

i am owed money and i won't be there looking to fight dustin or anyone else that wants to get scammed out of their money this year.

it is what it is.....my money is gone unless someone comes in to buy the place. If the amount of money that Chad Schroder owed from the WCOFF is not just a rumor, I think it might be worth doing something.

I feel bad for him especially, and all the other people who got rooked into this scam.

The bad part is, the baseball people (fantasy players) are working their asses off over there, and it is highly doubtful there is ANYTHING for them come the end of the season. :(

Makes me want to puke...... :mad:

[ August 15, 2011, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 pm

I have many individuals I consider my friends playing in the WCOFB, but I'm not certain why they played in that contest given the climate of what was happening at the beginning of the year on into March. I truly feel bad for everyone who has invested serious time and money into a hobby with no positive end in sight...simply not fair.
Living the dream!